343i podcast (what do you want out of it)

Killer K34

for the first time 343industries community forums will be starting a 343i podcast (not offical name) all about halo! It will include the latest news on halo 4, disscussion on different parts of the haloverse, the more popular and contravercial topics in the form and much more. i want to hear what you as the community would want out of our podcast and how often you would like it, as in only once a week, a couple times a week, twice a month, etc. so any constructive comments would be greatly appreciated :)

• Like 2

I can do videos for the podcast as well. Like I could talk about upcoming games and upcoming events on the site. I could also do commentaries on my PC. I have a lot of games for my PC and stuff. This is if your accepting people into the podcast.

• Like 1

As a leader of a Halo podcast that has been going since 2005 (and winner of best gaming podcast from Peoples choice podcast awards). I can say that you want to be talking about news as soon as possible. We currently started to a a video series for just breaking news, and have our weekly show about the hot topics, what people sent in to be read on the show (like tips for map of the month, new game releases, etc..) discussed with the host and community members.

Although, thats how we do our show, I saw many try to replicate ours and fail. I would think you might be better off with your own "style". Remember, it takes consistant effort, dedication and lots of recoding/editing to do a podcast!

• Like 2

Id do it once a month, obviously discuss latest Halo news, Xbox news, new things on the forum, and general chit chat. Keep it casual as possible as well always sounds a lot better.

I like and support this idea.