Top 5 Aliens Races That Want To Kill Us

The covenant wanted to activate halo and kill everything in the universe, which would have starved the Flood to death.

The Covenant, SHOULD BE NUMBER 1

The Covenant were a bunch of confused religious barbarians who didnt understand what the halos were for, besides, if you want to go there then the forerunners should be number 1 because they built the halo rings and actually managed to activate them.

In the end the forerunners only needed to go to such extremes because they werent good enough to stop the Flood with normal means, by that right the Flood is the most dangerous thing in the universe...

The Covenant were a bunch of confused religious barbarians who didnt understand what the halos were for, besides, if you want to go there then the forerunners should be number 1 because they built the halo rings and actually managed to activate them.

In the end the forerunners only needed to go to such extremes because they werent good enough to stop the Flood with normal means, by that right the Flood is the most dangerous thing in the universe...

Sure then

But the Covenant SHOULD be number 2 then

Sure then

But the Covenant SHOULD be number 2 then

LOL now to burst your bubble. :laughing: While the Covenant made it all the way to earth and gave humanity hell, the forerunners nearly killed off all of humanity tens of thousands of years ago, and if not for the compassion of a few, they would have died off then and there...

So its Flood 1 Forerunner 2... :respect:

LOL now to burst your bubble. :laughing: While the Covenant made it all the way to earth and gave humanity hell, the forerunners nearly killed off all of humanity tens of thousands of years ago, and if not for the compassion of a few, they would have died off then and there...

So its Flood 1 Forerunner 2... :respect:

How did the nearly kill off all of humanity??

when they activated the rings??

The Halo Rings destroy all SENTIENT life in the galaxy.

Humans hadn't evolved into sentient beings at the time that the rings were activated. So we weren't nearly killed.

we just weren't sentient.

Covenant = #2

How did the nearly kill off all of humanity??

when they activated the rings??

The Halo Rings destroy all SENTIENT life in the galaxy.

Humans hadn't evolved into sentient beings at the time that the rings were activated. So we weren't nearly killed.

we just weren't sentient.

Covenant = #2

We didnt evolve, evolution is a joke, its not scientific...

Read 'cryptum' it will explain everything...

If five was the highest and the most dangerous then I would agree, as the Covenant; our Covenant would destroy everything. However, I do believe that the parasite should be in there somewhere, they are deadly and cannot be defeated. They would demolish many of the species mentioned in there.

Excellent, carry on.

I know evolution is fake.....

I don't believe in it. But isn't that what happened in the Halo story?

Apparently from what ive seen there was another race even older and more powerful than the forerunners who made us as well as them, and the point I was making before is that the forerunners were never intended on having the power they had, we were the ones who were supposed to inherit the 'mantle' as its called, from the precursors, as they were called, but there was a series of wars, and the forerunners stole humanities true calling of life, and at a point humanity was so weak that it caused a war between the forerunners and humanity.

Basically, humans were responsible for creating the Flood in the beginning they found a powder of unknown origin that when fed to a pet called a Feru, it made them better, easier to train and so on, but after enough time the Feru mutated and became hellasious creatures, which were exterminated, but not before humans decided that the Feru made for good food, when they ate the Feru they mutation caused by the powder passed on genetically to humans, which first looked like invasion of the body snatchers, if your old enough to know what that was, which with time mutated into what we know of today...

The humans of the time lost a good hundred worlds to the infection before they knew enough to fight it, which they found a way of fighting fire with fire, they made there own virus, which they allowed themselves to get infected with, the passing it on to the flood and eventually they out did the Flood in bio-warfare.

What remained of the flood packed up and left the galaxy to avoid being whipped out, at which point humanity had so many refugees from the worlds that were destroyed that they were forced to go out and take new worlds to live on at all costs, they encroached on forerunner territory which sparked a war that ultimately lead to humanities defeat.

The human race would have died out then and there if not for the compassion of a few who kept some alive to continue, which were left on a 'nature preserve' that is now called earth...

The humans that didnt kill themselves to avoid capture made sure to take the secret of defeating the flood to there graves, which they basically did, the flood returned and the forerunners didnt know what to do about it, so they made the rings and killed everything to give everything a chance to start over, which the humans of the 'nature preserve' were taken to the ark and then reseeded, the rest we know...

Its all a sad story, but all things considered, bad history is history none the less, and who we are today as a race is beautiful, and should not be traded for anything...

• Like 1

Actually, WE invaded Sera, so we are the aliens. But i think the list is wrong. "Aliens that WOULD kill us" is not "Aliens that are a THREAT to us", because the Alien (Xenomorph) NEED to kill us to survive (but they would kill everything if necessary, i suppose), and the Covies WANT to kill us for a religious idea.

Actually, WE invaded Sera, so we are the aliens. But i think the list is wrong. "Aliens that WOULD kill us" is not "Aliens that are a THREAT to us", because the Alien (Xenomorph) NEED to kill us to survive (but they would kill everything if necessary, i suppose), and the Covies WANT to kill us for a religious idea.

Heres a thought, do you think the Flood is capable of infecting Xenomorphs?

Uhm...nice question. being a sentient life would make him a good objective to infect, i suppose. So yes, the Flood is capable of infecting Xenomorphs.

Shallow.... I mean the fact that they have acid blood, that the Xenomorph is infectious itself, I think about a three way between the flood Xenomorphs and the zerg, all trying to infect each other and mutating into something even more hideous...

Shallow.... I mean the fact that they have acid blood, that the Xenomorph is infectious itself, I think about a three way between the flood Xenomorphs and the zerg, all trying to infect each other and mutating into something even more hideous...

uhm, i don't know. Maybe only the strongest will survive...(lead me to heaven when we die)... i think the most dangerous would be the Flood, it infects everything alive, not only humans like the Xenomorph...but Zergs are different, because they reproduce themselfs with the creep that generates larvae, they infect humans only for military purposes...

uhm, i don't know. Maybe only the strongest will survive...(lead me to heaven when we die)... i think the most dangerous would be the Flood, it infects everything alive, not only humans like the Xenomorph...but Zergs are different, because they reproduce themselfs with the creep that generates larvae, they infect humans only for military purposes...

I think the infestation of humans in starcraft are really circumstantial, the zerg are a biological nightmare, everything they do is by some form of mutation, if resources were limited, I would have no doubt that they would easily consider mutating some kind of viral invader form to take over other creatures to break them down into base minerals or something like that to perpetuate there own existence.

Id say never count out a force that uses mutation as its means of improvement as an infectious invader...

• Like 1