hidden league gaming

chrisizhlg

Lol I love it. If I'm in an awful match with spawn-trapping inheritors, I just use some of their tactics.

Just last night, on BTB Hemmorhage, it was down to me and two others. We were getting trashed 4-33. I grabbed JP, and hid behind The Wall. Once I was safe, I messaged the other 2 to come hide with me. By the end of the game, they figured it out and were trying to pile vehicles against the wall to get to us! xD

I don't mind it. While others may hate it because they play competitively, I feel that sometimes games are taken waay too seriously. I kinda like players that just mess around, hide, etc. It gives me a good laugh and kind of lightens the mood. I can't stand when I join a game and you have all these high ranks trying to talk their trash and trying so hard. It takes away the fun for me. It's just a game. So you are better at aiming and strategizing in a shooter game. big whoop.. I'll admit I'm not that good, but the beauty is I don't care. :)

• Like 1

Nope. IMO it ruins the game and it doesn't really show any skill.

I don't think HLG people do it to show skill. :P

I for one think HLG is pretty funny, especially when you get angry messages or send the opponents messages during a game. I once hid and then after about 5 minutes of the enemy not finding me, i sent that guy a message that said "stop hiding" .. That dude got MAD! :D

• Like 2