Do you think Halo Combat Evolved Annivesary should have had its own Multiyplayer mode?

Of course we would all like it to have its own multiplayer, but lets be realistic. They were still in the begining stages of H4. It would've been too hard to create two entire multiplayer games, test them, and ship them. We're lucky it got its own playlist.

Agreed. It wouldn't be practical to ship 2 full games while working on the big one.

• 2 weeks later...

I found the Anniversary maps to be pretty fun in my opinion. I think it was a good idea. However, having the original multiplayer would have been a nice touch, and even icing on the cake for a lot of fans. But, I bought it for the campaign primarily, and I was glad to see that 343 did a faithful rendition of Halo CE.

Yes.

Games don't feel right anymore just having a single player mode.

Well, games used to be played that way back in the hayday. You stood in public, leaning on the arcade machine, showing off your skills for others to awe and gaze at. That includes my Favorite, IMAGE FIGHT!

Anyway, back to the topic at hand... REACH? In Combat Evolved? WHY THE HECK. Would you NOT include those maps? The game I bought isn't HALO REACH. It's HALO COMBAT EVOLVED ANNIVERSARY. Nuff said, right?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...