Preorder Bonuses outside of the USA

iTz Vplus2

Hi,

i'm Vplus2 and i live in Germany.

I've seen a video on Youtube that shows various preorder bonus skins that you get when you preorder Halo 4 at different Stores. For example amazon.

I've contacted amazon.de about this and asked if that preorder bonus was also availabe here in Germany and the person i spoke to said he had no informations about such things. Which is a clear NO to me.

So here my question: Are those preorder bonus skins USA exclusive?

If the answer is yes.. that's really annoying. I've went through the same thing on Battlefield 3 with the preorder Dog Tags and i don't play that game much anymore. That unfairness just set my interest in that game back to 0.

I hope that doesn't happen with Halo 4, but the preorder skins i've seen all looked pretty awesome, and if i won't be able to obtain any of them just because i'm not american.. well, chances are high that it will annoy me enough to just not preorder the game at all.

I really hope so, because if i'm going to preorder it, i will preorder it at amazon, but the amazon.com page of the Halo 4 article shows this Amazon Exclusive Pre-order Bonus advertisement. That's something that the amazon.de page of Halo 4 doesn't show. So that, together with the amazon chat person not knowing anything about a preorder bonus, doesn't really help my optimism.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, but what about New Zealand? I don't think America has a 'Mighty Apes' anywhere. Plus, I doubt 343i/Microsoft would do that. Anyways, he is most likely wrong. I am 98% sure you will get what you are wanting. Also, welcome to the forums :)

-Via iPhone

Yeah, they would. They may have already done it, because as far as I know, the Arctic BR weapon skin is exclusive to Canada. No reason for them not to do it with armor skins.

Yeah, they would. They may have already done it, because as far as I know, the Arctic BR weapon skin is exclusive to Canada. No reason for them not to do it with armor skins.

Hmmm... odd.... My friends at GameStop here in the US said that it was on the list for what we would be getting as well as the Skin we are listed to get also...

Yeah they are bound to spread... And kinda curious about since there are so many different ones, if they will become available for download or something later like most games do. or if some/all of them may be included in the "special skins" that are coming with the limited edition of the game.