Legendary Campaign

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind taking a stab at it, iv tried the library on solo and hated it :P my GT: CptHamSandwich

If you go on solo I would recommend to take it slow and do your best to keep a plasma pistol and a pistol, dmr, or needle rifle on hand. Plasma discharge elites and then switch and shoot them in the head... brutes shoot in head of course... hunters be careful...

If you go on solo I would recommend to take it slow and do your best to keep a plasma pistol and a pistol, dmr, or needle rifle on hand. Plasma discharge elites and then switch and shoot them in the head... brutes shoot in head of course... hunters be careful...

Any gun that can headshot...

This is anniversary mate not reach :) your right however the plasma pistol is your best friend :P

Not when your fighting the Flood, it isn't. Plasma works well against shields, but not against health, making it almost useless against the Flood. Also, nearly every combat form that is killed with plasma will get back up. Human weapons have none of these problems. They do more damage to the unshielded Flood and also keep them from getting back up more often. For the Library, I recommend an AR and a Shotgun. Use the AR on the Infection forms and the Shotgun on Combat forms.

• Like 1

Not when your fighting the Flood, it isn't. Plasma works well against shields, but not against health, making it almost useless against the Flood. Also, nearly every combat form that is killed with plasma will get back up. Human weapons have none of these problems. They do more damage to the unshielded Flood and also keep them from getting back up more often. For the Library, I recommend an AR and a Shotgun. Use the AR on the Infection forms and the Shotgun on Combat forms.

Exactly what I do, haha.

Just a helpful tip from a man who completed it with friend the week it came out :laughing: do your best to spawn your friend so he can be used as bait to "weaken" the enemy because if you both charge well its not fun with the long checkpoints from halo 1 :thumbdown: one more thing, the campaign requires LARGE amounts of dedication, skill and caffeine. Have large amounts of soda :thumbsup:

GOOD LUCK, YOU'LL NEED IT :mega_shok:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...