Halo 4 Forest Armor Skin

This is the forest armor skin found this on halo 4 nation.com http://halo4nation.c...o-4-armor-skin/

forest-1024x863.jpg

What looks to be a new Spartan armor skin for Halo 4 multiplayer has just been found. On the bottom right, the picture lists that the armor type is Hazop, while the skin type is Forest.

The Hazop armor gives the Spartan a rather odd looking, trinity shaped golden visor. Whereas the Forest skin gives the Spartan a camouflage pattern that is still seen in warfare today. We are not confirming this to be real, but from the amount of detail put in, it looks to be legitimate.

If you compare it to the armor skins we have already seen (check below), it looks plausible that we will be having a skin similar to Forest.

spar-1024x575.jpg

here are more armor skins

H4_RetailSkins__0016_White_Armor_CIO.jpg

20418215_700x700min_15.jpg

what does everybody think of the idea of armor and weapon skins? theorix has provided a picture below of a BR with arctic camo skin

Now here is another one of my challenges to win my you got lucky award. As i said I would make them video game related but im having trouble coming up with one at the minute so here is a general brain teaser.

What row of numbers comes next in this series?

First person to PM me the correct answer wins.

I will be away for a few hours so I will announce the winner as soon as i can, thats if someone solves it by then lol.

Good luck

The answer is 1113213211

Congratulations to One he was the first to give the correct answer well done to the others as well best of luck next time.

Edited by adamj004
  • Like 7

If you compare it to the armor skins we have already seen (check below), it looks plausible that we will be having a skin similar to Forest.

-looks below.- -sees nothing-

hmm..

Interesting stuff. I wonder if the camo will be completely personally customized?

• Like 1