Archon SNiPER

Hola,

My name is Cynicz00. Well, at least it is to the Internet. I'm 16, a sophomore in high school, and f*cking sick of the stereotype my age group has become, and so I came to the Internet and gaming. Here, I've been able to converse with people that don't have the combined IQ of soap.

As you can see, I lead an exciting life.

To preserve my grades, I only play Halo: Reach competitively during the weekends, but I'll be on multiple hours every day in about a week when finals are over.

Things that might interest me in you, or you in me:

- I'm just started playing Halo: Reach again after a break, so I'd like a "clan" or just some cool peeps to play with online. My new "friends list" is empty.

- My K/D is positive 4/5 times (I'm basing that off purely vague memory).

- People that kill teammates for "power-weapons" should die in a fire. Underwater. In a volcano.

- Dat Halo 4.

- Interested in career in game model design. Not necessarily Halo, but obviously that'd be cool. If you know how one would get started with the basics of that aspect of game design, drop me a message.

That about wraps it up. I look forward to doing "whatever people do here" with you guys.

Dearest Regards,

- Cynicz00

Well, my dear sir, welcome to the 343industries Community Forum! Be sure to meet with the mods to find the rules of the site. Hope you make great friends on this site! Your stay here will be 600,000 cR. JK. Welcome to your new Halo Forum home!

Hello Cynicz00, you shouldn't have a problem with "People who have the combine IQ of soap" here and I also only play on the weekends. I too am a sophmore in highschool so I know where your coming from. I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

Sweet. You want to get something together on Saturday?

unfortunatly, i can. I am going camping on saturday. but i might be able to on sunday night or monday. I emphasize the might though because i don't know for sure.

Maybe the next weekend?

That works better for me anyway. I'm leaving school a week early, so I have to take my finals a week early too; one two-hour final after school every day from Tuesday to Friday. I'm using the entirety of Sunday and Monday to sleep, wake up, study, wash, rinse, repeat.

That works better for me anyway. I'm leaving school a week early, so I have to take my finals a week early too; one two-hour final after school every day from Tuesday to Friday. I'm using the entirety of Sunday and Monday to sleep, wake up, study, wash, rinse, repeat.

Ya school gets out here around June 16th so i still have a while before my finals.

Scratch that, I'm leaving Saturday, June 2nd. Friday night, June 1st is my only option until the 5th I think.

Welcome to 343i! Like Kurt said, we're definitely the friendliest little corner on the Internet.

Since nobody else has posted it yet, here are the rules: http://www.343industries.org/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

And here is a message to all new members: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/5807-message-to-all-new-members/

Enjoy your time here, you'll have a blast!

The college I attend, Champlain College, has several different gaming majors.

- Game Design

- Game Programming

- Game Art & Animation

I know one of the courses they would have you take is 3D modeling and animation. I'm not majoring in gaming but you should definitely check it out if you're looking to become a game designer, my friends in the program love it. They might want to see a portfolio as part of the application process, not entirely sure, you'd have to submit a collection of things gaming/art related that you've created, maybe using photoshop for example. Things that would help prepare you for such a major are taking any graphic design related courses, and general computer courses such as AP computer science (you'd get a freshman year course waived if you took that in high school).