Road to Halo 4: Trilogy Playthrough

Spartan D1994

So 'Road to Halo 4: Trilogy Playthrough' is our upcoming show that counts down to the release of Halo 4 on 08/11/12. A new episode will be out each and every day. Starting from the first mission in Halo 1 (The Pillar of Autumn) right down to the last mission in Halo 3 (Halo). Then on the day after that Halo 4 releases, which means we get to find out what happens to John 117 after the Legendary ending of Halo 3.

Which means yes we will be uploading the first mission of Halo 4 when it releases on 08/11/12, which will lead onto another show that we have planned, so stay tuned to our YouTube channel for more info on that.

So yeah, thats about it, 'Road to Halo 4: Trilogy Playthrough' starts on the 02/10/11.

For more information please visit:

http://www.theodtclan.webs.com/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds delightful. Inform us when your first video is up. Welcome to the site by the way.

I will inform you when the first video is up, it should be 2nd October 2012. And thank you very much :)

good idea bro! ^_^

Thank You, the idea will become a reality, I promise :)

Sounds awesome, keep us reported on what is going on.

Thanks. And yes, I will do :)

Are they just going to be episodes or is it going it going to be one big thing, cause im uploading a 3 hour video walkthrough on Halo 3

They are going to be episodic, one mission play-through each day beginning on the 2nd October 2012 and ending on the 5th November 2012.

We will also be doing a Campaign Playthrough of Halo 4 after the 'Road to Halo 4: Trilogy Playthrough' series has finished, that will start on 6th November.

And awesome, please post a link if you will, we would love to see it. We will also subscribe to you if you like :)

Hope I answered your current interests and questions people. If you have any more questions please do ask and I will answer them as best as I can for you.

To keep updated on our videos and activity, please do subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Also, please do tell your friends and other people about us, we have just started off as a studio and we have put in so much time, money and effort to make this work, so please do support us by giving our videos a like and subscribing to us, so other people out there can see our hard work and efforts.

Thanks people

Spartan D1994