Some Improvements

conmaaan

Halo:Reach, was good in my opinion in all aspects but the multiplayer. Not to say that it was entirely bad, but it was just a little disappointing. I just have a list of stuff that I'm going to throw out there to maybe help 343 out a bit.

1. The DMR. I don't really think that there was any reason to take out the BR and I'm sure we would all be glad to see it halo 4. As a minor complaint, it takes down vehicles a bit too quickly.

2. Reticule bloom. Reticule bloom was kind of a terrible idea because without being able to aim down the sights, we need all the accuracy we can get out of the cursor. There was no reason to add this and it should be taken out.

3. Armor abilities. The armor abilities were a good idea, but when put into action they imbalance the game. I wouldn't be opposed to a unanimous sprint ability, but I would like the armor abilities to be taken out.

4. Maps. The maps in Halo 3 were amazing. The maps in Halo Reach are mediocre at best. They need to make more original maps instead of just making several different ones in forge world. As a side note, I wouldn't be opposed to some maps in that were in halo 3, for example Guardian, The Pit, Narrows, Valhalla.

5. Rockets, Grenades, and Explosions in general. The rockets and grenades in Reach were much too powerful. The grenades in reach would kill you even if you had full shields but not full health, whereas in halo 3 the would just take down your shields. The rockets in reach are nearly impossible to dodge. The kill radius should be shortened.

6. The melee system. When you melee someone in reach, all that happens is there shields go down, even when you hit them they only have a fraction of their shields left. In halo 3 if they had low shields they would die.

7. Sniper Headshot Hitbox. This is a minor complaint, but the headshot hitbox for the sniper was a bit too big.

8. Ranking system. Halo 4 should go back to the win/loss ranking system. It gave a bigger reward to players who were better at the game. Credits could still be awarded to players to buy things in the armory.

Just some things that could improve the game :P

dude i hated when i was about to kill someone or hit them with my shields down and they go into armour lock and i kill myself

I hated When i had full shields and my enemy had just a little bit of shields and we both just double melee and we both die