Halo 3 and Reach Custom Games Group

Sikslik7

Hey Guys! I have noticed a lack of planned events on the Community Calender. Although I'm sure the heads up touraments are great (I have never really liked one v.one or other few people games), I find that the community would benefit from a large custom games group, with both planned, (ie every friday at 6) and spontanious games, so that our community will not just have serious touraments, but some fun game nights every week. Forgers will be able to show off their maps and we can have a relaxed setting where people of all levels can play and have a good time. Any thoughts would be greatly appriciated.

Sounds cool, the only thing I don't like about a lot of custom game nights is the abundance of racing and party games people play. Neither of which I care for, I'm just to old school slayer and CTF. Not because I consider myself competitive, but because I play Halo to shoot things. Not play hockey or the Daytona speedway.

Sounds cool, the only thing I don't like about a lot of custom game nights is the abundance of racing and party games people play. Neither of which I care for, I'm just to old school slayer and CTF. Not because I consider myself competitive, but because I play Halo to shoot things. Not play hockey or the Daytona speedway.

Exactly! I realy don't like raceing that much, but the rest of the basic objctive type games, there could be a special racing group that could spring from this....