Big Team Battle does not have enough maps

ImperatorBellus88

Anyone here like me and think Halo 3 had better maps then Reach? Not counting forge. Big Team Battle has a lot of forge maps but they look the same, so you can only really count 2 maps for forge in that play list. Then there is Boardwalk, Spire and Boneyard and thats it! Halo Reach has no variety at all. There is that rare time in BTB that your able to play 2 map pack maps in Squad DLC.

Halo 4 better have alot of maps, at least 10 maps for Big Team Battle.

I totally agree man. Reach has a terrible selection of maps. There are literally only a couple good quality maps in reach and its sad. I would play the game a lot more if there were better maps to pick from. I'm so SICK of playing grey and bluish colored forge maps its not even funny. It's not just Big team either, map selection sucks as a whole when it comes to Halo Reach. Halo 2 and Halo 3 had EPIC maps and they didn't get boring like reach does. Hell, Halo CE had great maps too, Reach is just a developmental fail in so many ways. Sad indeed

I have logged about 200 hours on Halo Reach, 26 of those being my time played solo on Legendary. I think Im gonna stop playing it soon and focus more on Gears of War 3, the map variety is just getting painfully boring. Halo 4 better not make the same mistake, it needs better map packs and more maps. I might even go back to Halo 3.

Well, I will just play Firefight on Reach then once Im done that, never again, unless people who I play with are still playing.

They should make all the map packs free and combine all the Big Team battle maps in one playlist. Then you will have 2 maps from the Squad DLC mpa pack, 3 maps from Anniversary, 3 maps from Halo Reach, The 2 Forge World maps which I think look distinctly different so I count them as different maps, Asphalt and Hemorrhage, the rest are just different layouts but look the same.

Still, 10 maps is not that much.

Reach has a lot of maps. Just buy the DLC. You do know about the Anniversary Map Pack, right?

BTB now has a great selection of maps. Even without DLC.

Hemmorhage

Spire

Boneyard

Wayont

Renegade

Paradisio

Cragmire (Spire Heavy)

Graveyard (Boneyard Heavy)

Delta Facility (Heavy)

Asphalt (Heavy)

Rasu (Heavy)

Anniversary

Timberland

Timberland Heavy

Breakneck

Breakneck Heavy

Noble

Breakpoint

Breakpoint Heavy

Tempest

Tempest Heavy

Defiant

Highlands

Highlands Heavy

I may have left out one of the Forge maps, and sorry I forgot the names of the DLC Heavy maps.