Minecraft Poll Part 2! Please Participate! :D

Minecraft PC Poll  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own the full game of Minecraft for the PC?

• Yes.
    • No.
  2. 2. If said yes to question 1, would you prefer to play it on X-Box or PC?

• PC.
    • X-Box 360.
    • Said no to question 1.
  3. 3. Would you play in a PC Minecraft Community Playdate if you were able to?

• Yes.
    • No.

Okay, so it looks like a lot of people would like a Minecraft Playdate. This poll is to determine how many hosts we should have for the PC if a playdate does happen, or if a PC playdate should happen, so please answer the questions above honestly. :)

This poll should be locked by the end of this month. So please vote as soon as you can.

*Please Note* If you have it for X-Box, but not for PC, good for you. That is not at all relevant to this poll. Those trying to start or participating in a PC vs Console flame war may have their posts deleted and warning points increased if not an outright ban.

For those of you who do not have the PC version and have not filled out the previous survey, please click this link and fill it out. :D http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/9180-minecraft-poll-please-participate-d/

Thanks for participating.

Same here, but like I said on the other thread, if enough people (or even if barely anyone) want to do a playdate, we could have a community map on xbox or a community server on PC if we set up some kinda system to have it paid for by more then 1 person...

Btw, for the "Would you rather play it on PC or Xbox" question, why not add a "Doesn't matter which one" answer?

Same here, but like I said on the other thread, if enough people (or even if barely anyone) want to do a playdate, we could have a community map on xbox or a community server on PC if we set up some kinda system to have it paid for by more then 1 person...

Btw, for the "Would you rather play it on PC or Xbox" question, why not add a "Doesn't matter which one" answer?

What we are probably going to do is select "hosts", then have all the hosts create a new map at the same time with the same seed. That way, (due to the XBL lobby being limited to 8 people) we do not have to boot players from a game so that everyone can see the "community map". And I'm having people choose between PC and XBL because I need to decide how many hosts we need to make this playdate possible. :D