343i Flares

Destyran

I think 343 industries should start the takeover with their own unique halo reach flare not only will it show support for 343 but it will also attract new members while in the lobby playing our favourite game. Any comments?

• 2 weeks later...

I think if 343 wants to get more people on thier site, then they should make it better. Waypoint.com is a mess, everything is spread apart and the fourums are so unorganized it makes me sad. If 343 wants more people to follow them they need to change the form of their sight and most importantly all info should be spread, like that meaningless screenshot of the week and that web-comic junk needs to go into its own area and all HALO news (that is actually news) should be foucused on more and not just mashed into a blog. And to get more people playing halo they need to do something bigger than a nameplate mabey armor or an armor effect. (Just to make shure. you do know this is not the offical site. The real one is on www.halowaypoint.com and it seems like they have a ton of people but they all seem like a the little kids complainging about AL.) But personaly this is a way better site. than waypoint