Who thinks there is going to be a halo 5?

HALO 4 FAN

Like Tyrael said, but Frankie said that halo can go on for 20 more years so im guessing 2 new trilogies and about a few more side Halo's to go with it since in the first trilogy, that was 10 years, but it depends on how much money they will make, hopefully they will continue to make more halo's since thats the only game I enjoy because of the storyline, theres almost no plotholes in any of the halo's thats what I like

As I said recently for those of you that missed it. There is not going to be ONE game in a trilogy, if there was then it wouldn't be a trilogy. You guys need to think logically; use your brain a little.

Why would there be one game in a trilogy?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Ok, op, this isn't trolling, I'm being totally serious. If 343i confirmed a new trilogy, that must mean there will be THREE more games. Halo 4 is out, so I feel the need to ask if you can do basic mathemtatics. The story says there's a total of 7 Halo rings. So we'll most likely explore all of them, maybe even two in one game, or side story content where we find a Covenant planet. Step 1, understand that Halo 4 exists. Step 2, 4. Step 3, new trilogy confirmed. Step 4, 3. Step 5, add step two and four together. Step 6, ??? Step 7, profit.