Halo 4 some things you think should be left out?

Halo1&2

I personally think

sprinting should be left out and just up the regular speed.

perks/classes should be removed

random weapon spawning should be gone

But another good thing would be to actually have all this stuff but have modes that remove all that.

• Like 1

can people play the game before complaining about new features and about what needs to be taken out?

THANK YOU!

It makes no sense to complain about a game you have yet to play. It is just as bad as complaint about what food looks like so you think it is nasty... You eat the food you realize it tastes good, you play the game you realize it is good!

If I had to remove one thing from Halo 4 it would be the random weapon spawn as well. I mean its cool and all but I just think if players know where the weapon will spawn all the time it will make the game more interesting. Either way its no big deal the game is going to be amazing!

as for the random weapon spawn, i think people just dont understand exactly what that is going to be, ive heard o'connor talk about this a few times and what ive gotten from it is this. its not going to be just at some random time in a random place a sniper or rocket is going to spawn on the ground, whats happening is the weapon drops are going to be thrown into the map somehow, because frank said you will DEFINITELY know when a weapon is about to show up but if for some reason you dont know or are being careless, there is a chance you will die, so im envisioning a craft of some sort flying over the map and releasing a drop pod/pods or something of the sort and that landing somewhere on the map, or say its an outdoor map like a hemorrhagic they could have a giant boulder drop down from the cliff and then after it rolls a while it cracks open and has a weapon inside but while its falling off the cliff its a danger and something to be wary of. Im not saying it will be like those, but im more certain than not it will be something similar to those things that came to my mind while listening to frank talk about weapon drops.

My understanding of the "random" weapon drops isn't that they are as "random" as people are making them out to be. From what I understood, the locations of the spawns are going to become pretty apparent after playing a few games, it's just not always going to spawn the same weapon. First it may drop you a rocket launcher. In 180 seconds it may next give you a shotgun. 140 seconds from then, it may give you another Rocket Launcher. Etc. So timing may be random, weapons may be random, locations may not be as "random" as people are thinking.