Halo 4 LE lacking

Halo1&2

I mean the thing costs 99 and includes things that would be in a 69.99 collectors edition. I guess I'm just complaining because of the amount of stuff inside the Diablo 3 Collectors edition being 99$ and how big it is. Does the Halo 4 LE even include an artbook or soundtrack?

I mean the thing costs 99 and includes things that would be in a 69.99 collectors edition. I guess I'm just complaining because of the amount of stuff inside the Diablo 3 Collectors edition being 99$ and how big it is. Does the Halo 4 LE even include an artbook or soundtrack?

Let's do some math, shall we? Assuming we're living in the US, the brand new game on its own is $59.99. So then you add in access to 9 additional maps, in 3 map packs with 3 maps each. They usually average what, $10 a piece, so $30 dollars. Now we're already at $89.99.

Then you get access to 6 specific specializations in the game, another armor skin, a new skin for the Assault Rifle, a complete set of Spartan IV armor for your avatar, plus a prop. Prop's generally average 80 MS points, so $1. Armor such as this is generally what, 240 MS Points? So $3. With those two items now included, we're at $93.99.

Now we look at the Forward Unto Dawn Extended Edition (90 minutes) live action series (presumably on a DVD). How much does a new DVD cost? We'll be conservative here. Red vs. Blue Season 1 remastered is $15.99 on Amazon. So even if I go that route, and say it's $15.99, we're already over the $99.99 mark. I could go as low as $6, and we'd hit the price tag. Have you ever bought a brand spanking new DVD that's just being released for $6? So now we're over the mark, or at it, depending on what price tag you want to give the live action series.

You want your fluff? Well, we have the UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet for you as well, giving you insight onto the largest ship in humanity's fleet, plus some info on the different UNSC weapons, and more info on what it's like being a Spartan IV. So I think the price tag is warrented, based on all of the stuff they're giving us. They could have made it more, but they didn't. Be happy with the $99.99 price tag.

• Like 5