343 Industries please respond

Sarr Vadumee

Dear 343 Industries

While I understand your reasons for elite not being playable in some parts of multiplayer like "matchmaking", will they still be a playable race in custom games, forge, firefight, etc. Please respond because you'd put a lot of player's minds at rest by answering this question that every elite fan has been asking.

This isn't the official 343 Industries website, so you're not going to get a response from any staff at the company. If you'd like to email them or ask them on their official website, head over to the forum section of http://www.halo.xbox.com

As for your question, we don't know if the Elites will be playable in Custom Games and Forge yet. While I understand them not being in matchmaking due to the story of why the Spartans are fighting each other and their location, the option to play as them in Customs and Forge would be very nice.

• Like 4

Dear 343 Industries

While I understand your reasons for elite not being playable in some parts of multiplayer like "matchmaking", will they still be a playable race in custom games, forge, firefight, etc. Please respond because you'd put a lot of player's minds at rest by answering this question that every elite fan has been asking.

Disappear. Run back to the heretics to dwindle with!