Minecraft Xbox 360 Seeds!

Undead

I hope I don't have to create another world. That would be horrible, especially since I just finished my slime farm the other day. Though I don't have clay on this world after they patched it in, and the first world I created with the patch, I found clay immediately. Only time will tell, but I'd wager to get the full effects of the update, then you'll need a new world.

I hope I don't have to create another world. That would be horrible, especially since I just finished my slime farm the other day. Though I don't have clay on this world after they patched it in, and the first world I created with the patch, I found clay immediately. Only time will tell, but I'd wager to get the full effects of the update, then you'll need a new world.

Yeah, that really sucks. However, I think we might find the Watermelons and their seeds in the Nether Strongholds and in an abandoned Mineshaft somewhere. I think it's unfair how we have to restart a world every time a new update comes out.

• Like 1

I use the seed Herobrian. There is a dungeon near the spawn with a music disk and golden apple in it as well as a dungeon near that with another music disk! I will upload the map co-ordinates later for you if you wish.

:laughing:

Did you check to see if it's the actual seed? Because if you enter a seed that isn't an actual seed it gives you a random seed instead.

Did you check to see if it's the actual seed? Because if you enter a seed that isn't an actual seed it gives you a random seed instead.

It is the seed I entered originally for it but not the number seed. I haven't been on Xbox much lately sorry, been playing Guild Wars 2 haha.

Note-These are case-sensitive meaning if you don't capitalize where needed it won't work correctly.

Top 5 Best Seeds

1.gargamel

2.Dead Mau5

3.Glacier

4.Fight Fight Fight!

5. youtube - used by Syndicate - lots of wood and hills

List

Artomix- jungly islands [Tested]

Bambi- Has a very large flat area for building and stuff, a nice big jungle and a pretty gigantic cave system.

i dont care-a giant mushroom biome next to a jungle biome.

109321796-Forest and flatland

2539444-Mushroom biome

89125-Forests and Snow

Cow Killing Montage-Ravines, Forests, Snow

Fight Fight Fight!-Large forest with large cave system [Tested]

IMPORTANT-Great for hardcore mode

Jungleeez-Jungles

Magic School-Huge mountains and caves

Airplanes-Large cave with tunnel

Archespore-Overhangs, Waterfalls, Mountains

asdf-Dungeons

Dead Mau5-Floating waterfalls and sick floating mountains[Tested]

Diamonds-Diamonds

Doom

flatgrass

Friday

gargamel-[Tested]

givemeasnowworld

Glacier

Hallo

HDTV

hu

IceCream

Invisible

in_hell

lagoon boob

Microsoft Windows XP

Minegasm

Nether

Ocean

pokeylucky

Redstone

Scar Symmetry

Seccond Law Of Thermodynamica

segregative

SystemOfADown

TMI-Captital I not L

Wasser

Waterfalls

Wolf

worstdeedever

xxslyfoxhoundxx

Zombie Jesus

ZSK

Gun Dream

many islands, plenty trees, dynamic elevation, crazy underground caverns

Zelda - lots of trees

Post any seeds you know are good and what you have on said seed

Enjoy playing Minecraft on the Xbox 360!

Actually just doing a correction worstdeedever is actually worstseedever.

I found a new legendary seed yesterday that I think you'd all like. It's full of land bridges and overhangs. The largest of the land bridges casts a shadow that obscures a cave complex that contains a zombie spawn and can be connected to another cave system full of gold and red stone.

Seed: ax+by=c

* Warning: link contains spoiler coordinates for landmarks and resources

http://xboxminecraftseed.blogspot.com/2012/09/legendary-seed-axbyc.html

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, all. I just found another seed that I would classify as legendary. To the east is a large group of spires, overhangs, land bridges, and caves that were pretty awesome. I also found part of a sand island that sinks into the ocean if you dig into it, a handful of cliff dive spots, and tons of clay.

Seed: "itsybitsyspider" (no quotes)

* Warning: contains spoiler locations for landmarks and resources

http://xboxminecraft...itsyspider.html

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1246857-mcxbla-best-seeds-list/ I went here to find my seeds. I choose a map called SEEDLE

It must be all caps. This map has some pretty awesome overhangs, a big desert, lots of forest, some snow, alot of ice, crazy mountains, challenging, confusing and deadly caves and for some reason it rains and thunders alot. I also found from deep strip mining over a full stack of diamonds in total, lots of lava and TWO dungeons. One is located close to the spawn. Head left to about X25 Y63 Z-62 for the skeleton spawn. The other one is pretty deep underground on the other side of the map. The snow/ice is located near the upper north corner.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

So let's get some new seeds in here.

I found a seed earlier today that was really sweet.  It has a large number of interconnected raines that make a huge cavernous underground maze.  Really nice.

XBOX Minecraft Version TU9

seed: "worldofgoo"

(no quotes, all lowercase)

ttp://xboxminecraftseed.blogspot.com/2013/04/tu9-seed-map-worldofgoo.html

• 4 weeks later...

Seed: "iodicacid"
(no quotes, all lowercase)
Rating: Advanced (Legendary)
http://xboxminecraftseed.blogspot.com/2013/04/tu9-seed-map-iodicacid.html

Hey, all.  I found my first "legendary" status XBOX Minecraft Seed for the TU9 era.  It's called "iodicacid" (no quotes) and it's gorgeous.  There's tons of mountains, a great nether fortress that doesn't touch anything, and an easy The End.  Highly recommended if you want to build a castle with some great background mountains or play in the shadows with some daywalkers.  I put lots of photos on the blog and a video up on my YouTube channel for those who like to see it before they try it.

• 11 months later...