Minecraft Xbox 360 Seeds!

Undead

Note-These are case-sensitive meaning if you don't capitalize where needed it won't work correctly.

Top 5 Best Seeds

1.gargamel

2.Dead Mau5

3.Glacier

4.Fight Fight Fight!

5. youtube - used by Syndicate - lots of wood and hills

List

Artomix- jungly islands [Tested]

Bambi- Has a very large flat area for building and stuff, a nice big jungle and a pretty gigantic cave system.

i dont care-a giant mushroom biome next to a jungle biome.

109321796-Forest and flatland

2539444-Mushroom biome

89125-Forests and Snow

Cow Killing Montage-Ravines, Forests, Snow

Fight Fight Fight!-Large forest with large cave system [Tested]

IMPORTANT-Great for hardcore mode

Jungleeez-Jungles

Magic School-Huge mountains and caves

Airplanes-Large cave with tunnel

Archespore-Overhangs, Waterfalls, Mountains

asdf-Dungeons

Dead Mau5-Floating waterfalls and sick floating mountains[Tested]

Diamonds-Diamonds

Doom

flatgrass

Friday

gargamel-[Tested]

givemeasnowworld

Glacier

Hallo

HDTV

hu

IceCream

Invisible

in_hell

lagoon boob

Microsoft Windows XP

Minegasm

Nether

Ocean

pokeylucky

Redstone

Scar Symmetry

Seccond Law Of Thermodynamica

segregative

SystemOfADown

TMI-Captital I not L

Wasser

Waterfalls

Wolf

worstseedever

xxslyfoxhoundxx

Zombie Jesus

ZSK

Gun Dream

many islands, plenty trees, dynamic elevation, crazy underground caverns

Zelda - lots of trees

Post any seeds you know are good and what you have on said seed

Enjoy playing Minecraft on the Xbox 360!

• Like 5

Whoa, is Minecraft worth it? Everyone is telling me to get it.

Its definitely worth it! Its an early build but its still ridiculously fun. There will also be a ton of updates in the future. I highly suggest getting it.

There can are many pros and cons,but the biggest con is the world size is only the size of the map you start with in the top-right spot in your inventory.Overall,it is a great game and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new and fun experience.By the way,the OP is right! Gargamel is seriously the most amazing seed in minecraft with all the mountains,and even including those diamonds deep underground!

888 is a world seed for the "when pigs fly" achievement that spawns you near a dungeon. I explain how to get this and other achievements here: http://www.343indust...elp-and-advice/

Also, there are quite a few ways to have fun with seeds. For instance, try entering your gamertag as a seed. If it spawns you in an awesome world, then Minecraft loves you. If not... well let's just say that for you creepers are probably just a little extra creepy ;D

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

A good world to use if you want to get the "Ride the Pig" Achievement is Seed: 888 there should b a dungeon to the left of your character as u spawn over the sand hill thing and when it becomes flat sands then look to N S E W and there should be pigs and a dungeon.

• Like 1

I am making a seed. It will be HUGE :P I started 2 days ago. won't be done for awhile.

lol... that's not how seeds work bro. xD A seed is for world generation at the start of the game. Seeds are your starter world. For instance, "worstseedever" starts you right in front of a mob spawner that's covered with sand. "888" starts you near an open air dungeon that has saddles and whatnot in it. "diamonds" starts you on a snowy world that apparently has a bunch of diamonds.

The seed determines how your world generates. There are quite a few seeds, a lot of which haven't been discovered. As I said earlier, the way to test if you have typed in an ACTUAL seed is to save the world and start a new world with the same seed and see if they match.

Guest FreeSETHMAN

Try clear it is a good seed trust me well if you like iron and diamond's yea and snow yes it is.

Give me a like if you liked it.

lot's of mountains, cool cave's

It's a surprise :P

a cool island in the middle of the ocean

Cool cave's with diamond's http://www.coolminecraftseeds.com/wp-content/uploads/gravity_forms/1-fcfbaea5c4e6bc9a2143ad766b8e37af/2012/06/2012-06-12_06.21.46.png Picture of cave

INVINCIBLE

a really cool spot in the snow with lava pools