halo 4 editions

Spooky Fish

Any one know how many there will be, because news on the limited edition(second ed) just came in from gametrailers.com

Late to the party here. 343 said there's only going to be two editions. The Regular, $59.99 version, and the Limited $99.99 version.

• Like 1

Like everyone said above 343industries said that they were only making two editions. Plus if the would make a Legendary Edition what would they give us? The Limited Edition comes with a ton of stuff.

That is a RIP OFF! You United States people are lucky, get a game for $60.00. Here in Australia we pay $89 for brand new games... imagine the limited edition... maybe about $120.00 for us. :(

That sucks :thumbdown: if it was $89 hear in the US i wouldn't have enough money even for the normal edition..

That sucks :thumbdown: if it was $89 hear in the US i wouldn't have enough money even for the normal edition..

I feel bad, here in the United Kingdom we get the game Limited Edition for roughly £50.00-£60.00. That's awesome.