Leaving you for a while.

Azaxx

Got some bad news today, regarding my schooling and grades. This is a major set back for my life, and I really have to get it back on track otherwise my future life wont be good as I want it to be. This in turn is setting back things I really enjoy, like gaming in general, having fun on the pc, which includes this community forum. But as I was chosen as Member of the Month, I feel I am to continue shoutbox spamming, and posting as I do, but at a lot lesser rate. I will come on a couple of times during the week, to check up on this fantastic forums, pm's, shoutbox and my beloved awards.

I will continue to post Halo 4 News, on my ongoing topic, and post art when I can.

Sad I have to leave you guys and girls, but once I get everything in my life sorted out, I promise I will come back to these forums, to have fun as I have done in the past.

So long, and see you when I do.

- Azaxx

Im gonna cry, *Sniff* I miss him so much!

Oh wait...he's not totally gone and hes coming back anyways?

Damn...thought I had him for a second.

But seriously, good luck Az. You have the official honor of being the first person I have said goodbye to on this forum (since I don't know who the hell all those other people are :mellow: )

• Like 1