Omnitron : My PC Game in Progress

DoctorB77

OMNITRON

Hey guys. I am attempting to make a puzzle game. It is a 2D 36Bit that I thought of making. So far I am making the basic scripts and models to be used in the game. I will send out .exe (executable) uploads via 4shared.

Here is some info on the game.

You are trying to get to the end of each level. In the level there are evil people *don't have good plot yet* who are really dumb (most of the time). Anyway. All over the map there are buttons. These buttons unlock doors that correspond to its color. (Red for Red , Blue for Blue, etc.) However whenever you hit a button (Red for example) all of the red doors open. However every other colored door will close. The goal is to get the the end of the level.

Omnitron.PNG

You are the blue guy. Now to open that red door you need to go hit the red button (simple enough)

Then after you hit that red on you hit the blue button. This will make the red door disappear behind you and make all of the blue doors open.

Omnitron2.PNG

With those open you can make your way around. Avoiding the enemy (give me name ideas). Then get to the yellow button.

Once you do that then you go to the goal (pink thing) and finish the level!

Here is the link so you can try it out. I will update this whenever a make changes!

http://www.4shared.com/file/j0D64Z2O/Omnitron.html?

• Like 1

It's just called GML. It's a custom language.

Also. I am thinking about making this a sidescroller shooter instead. I would enjoy making it more.

And if I can not fix my bug o will kind of have to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...