What we want for halo

Dominator

Hello My name Is Eric and I have been playing halo since I was a little kid in 2001. there have been many changes to halo since then and the biggest ones are custome games, MP, and forge. I belive that 343 can harness these three contents and make them much better. here are the things I feel should be added to the halo universe.

1.add dedicated servers to all future halo games, this would be perfect for all halo gamers because it would allow 4 players to be in a theater lobby,allow no lag in 4 player co-op,make MP online feel and play like a MLG LAN connection. would allow custome games to be pushed to 32 players in one lobby so you can have better and bigger machinimas(plus zombies would be AWSOME), they also could make one MP gametype have the 32 players. that game would be invasion, it was a one of the many things reach did right, its a great gametype and imagine with 32 players? it would be great.

2.If they are going to continue with bungie's amazing Reach engine, there is one thing they need to fix, the impostering system. yeah its a great revolutionary idea for games, but it needs work, alot of it.

3.Make the armor less marine/average millitary attachments (like grenade straps and spcial knifes or ammo packs) and make the armor more like halo 3 were most of the armor looks badass and not all of it stupid looking for a spartan to use. I do like the armoy ideas though, continue with inovating how many things you can change on your spartan.

4.I say you probly need to do a little more focusing on firefight maps, they suck in reach. but I can give them the benift of dought since unearthed is really good and 343 made it not bungie.

5.also please make MLG's life easyer and our competitive gaming experience more fun by adding more symetrical maps. say you have ten maps, make 4 of them symetrical for MLG,make 2 random Asymetrical maps,make 2 invasion,and two big team.(thats if you make only ten i think the best option is to release 15 installed maps to keep things fresh and you can then perfect the DLC like bungie did with halo 3.

6.DO NOT put kinect into the halo franchise, i understand you guys are part of microsoft, but please dont ruin the best game created since DOOM, Quake and all the other original FPS games.

7.I have heard rumors that you will be able to "customize" weopons and vehicals......all i have to say is if you DARE make our game like CoD there WILL be hell to pay. Im speaking for the WHOLE community of Halo when i say you will loose us, All the hardcore fans will diminsh and move on, I problly will only buy the game after it reduces price so i can get the story and then i would sell it. Im telling you dont you dare allow us to have custome weopons and vehicals thats STUPID.

8. also dont put in custome armor for campagin, this would really mess with the story of john. dont get me wrong it was cool for reach, no other halo should have it unless you do another side game like ODST,or somthing like that.

9.Please make Sprint a button, you have to have watched youstube, or read the forums, or just know from experience. AMROR ABILITYS ARE STUPID. if you disagree with me your not a halo fan, your a 12 year old who spams armor lock,invisability,and jet pack. the evade is ok and the bubble shield is pointless, but sprint is interesting,plus for the button layout is uniqe for it. but we all agree just make sprint a button, dont add armor abillitys, nobody like them and they ruined reach in alot of ways.

10.I know we all loved duel wielding at one point or another, please put that back in, it is uniqe and fun to do. Also put the 60 round assult rifle back in, or at least have both types of rifles.

11. make the elites usable for all gametypes again, you know theres a simple fix to them always being stronger right? EDIT THE SYSTEM! lol just make the elites stronger in invasion but make them equal in normal games so its more fare. (also it would be interesting to see elites have the soul capability to duel wield swords, because it would be interesting to see those swords in mahinimas or in custome games. idk it might be somthing interesting but i can live without)

12.heres the biggest thing and this is directed to Frank O'Conner himself, please make the new trilogy about John's team and finding halsey and mendez(make Sgt. Johnson voice actor mendez voice please). I understand Im a fan and not a producer or developer. I understand that you already did halo 4, and probly started halo 5. but think about what you can do with that story from your book Onyx, it will be beast to see the mystery of that story afterwards.

13. serve halo right, do right by it and make our favorite game even better than before. thats all we can really demand. do that and you will have me sold. I hope you guys take halo all the way and give it back its title as the greatest game on the planet.

Feel free to coment or add to my list, i wont opinions from you guys the comunity.(also I would really like to see halo wars 2. it would be interesting to see them make the idea better) I hope you all agree and hopfully 343 will see this post and listen. Frank please im a huge fan and i trust you to make this game amazing.

Nice post, but you should have named it "What I want for halo".

i couldnt think of everything on the spot, and its not me, its me and about 25 other dedicated fans like myself speaking in those, alot of ideas i smashed into one idea. but pretty much every single one is a positive, it all needs to be that way. im sorry but armor abilitys ruined reach, the armor itself ruined reach. theres alot of stuff that needs serious change. i dont need you to agree because i have my own opinion and i use that right due to the fact iv been playing since the begining

i couldnt think of everything on the spot, and its not me, its me and about 25 other dedicated fans like myself speaking in those, alot of ideas i smashed into one idea. but pretty much every single one is a positive, it all needs to be that way. im sorry but armor abilitys ruined reach, the armor itself ruined reach. theres alot of stuff that needs serious change. i dont need you to agree because i have my own opinion and i use that right due to the fact iv been playing since the begining

one word...how

one thing that i want for sure is some armor unlocked by rank and others by an acheivment.

example, feild marshall elite armor, all peices should be unlcoked at general, this is an example and the armor for the arbiter should be unlocked for getting the achievment flawless, that was a random name but it is an acheivment for getting 3 perfections in multiplayer chest and all body parts except helmet and online the helmet

one word...how

how? look at what people say about that game. yeah it sells well and its a great game, but its a terible halo game. the game has less players dayly than halo 2, thats sad. when MLG has to make DRASTIC changes just to put halo reach in MLG that should tell you right there why abilitys are WRONG for halo, there no better than **** of dooty perks. sprint is fine but nothing else, and if they put them back in, i promise you halo will die, it will not be able to stand another fail halo. sales dont matter when opinion is against it. im sorry but thats how. and the amror is gay, all you see is every1 useing what lil decent armor they have in the game. they use the big knife shoulder, the sniper chest, the big knees,the mark 6 helmet or any other high helment. lol so thats "how"

fully usable elites like in halo 3 but, with better armor choices like the ones in reach but you customize your elites like you do with Spartans in reach... any one like or dislike the idea ??

i love the idea, thats what i want to, like i said in a reply i couldnt think of everything on the spot but yes, thats great!

You spelled a lot of words wrong but good ideas. Well I think there should be weapon customization and classes.

no offense, but thats what killed halo in the first place. loadouts,AA's,and the worst is the way the gametypes were set up in general. reached ruined everything great about halo 3. and ODST. firefight is for chumps now,matchmaking is so easy and noobish unless you play MLG,customs at first didnt even have alpha zombies,and forge consits of ONE map that you can only use ONE portion of! its rediculous what reach did, and what you mentioned would prove to the world halo is turning into cod. and cod is the most disrespected franchise in the gaming industry,that would be terrible for halo sorry i give to thumbs down on the idea. and i do apologize for spelling but its summer im 15 and i dont care bout my spelling when im typing to my fellow halo fans. just saying bro.

- No Armor Abilities

- No bloom

- Ranking System 1-50

- Exp not Credits

- No Firefight

- No Reach engine

- Social + Ranking playlists (Like in H3)

- Good connection for all players around the world.

- More good maps (Like Narrows, Blackout, The Pit, Heretic etc.)

- Forge like in Reach.

I know, I might have a lot points.

But I entrust the future of Halo 4, you guys from 343. Good luck!

- No Armor Abilities

- No bloom

- Ranking System 1-50

- Exp not Credits

- No Firefight

- No Reach engine

- Social + Ranking playlists (Like in H3)

- Good connection for all players around the world.

- More good maps (Like Narrows, Blackout, The Pit, Heretic etc.)

- Forge like in Reach.

I know, I might have a lot points.

But I entrust the future of Halo 4, you guys from 343. Good luck!

Ok, so what you are saying is, you want to play H3 with better forge......wow. Smart guy.

• Like 1