Acc and Console banned from earning halo reach credits. Help!

ibs17

I logged in recently and once I started halo reach, I received two messages. The first saying my account was banned from earning credits and the second saying my entire console was banned as well. I can still play matchmaking games, I just don't earn credits. I really want to earn credits, i'm finally on vacation and I can finally reach a higher rank. Please Help. :S

Like BulletStorm said you have to tell us what you were doing before we can try to explain why. It might have been for boosting, modding or cheating (not accusing) or it could have been because of the objective jackpot and instead of going for the objective you went for kills and they ban you for that.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's anything that can be done for you here. Console Bans aren't done automatically by the system, they have to be done manually by 343i - this is to prevent legitimate players getting serious bans by accident. Although you can try appealing directly to 343 over on the Waypoint Forums, chances are that they've already made a decision and won't reverse it.

However, if you've just bought your console and this is the first time you've played it or you've had the console a while but this is the first time you've played Reach, you should definitely let them know. If you've been banned because of someone else who was using your console, they may be able to check when and where your console was banned via IP or which gamertag the ban was handed to.

I hope this helps!