Onyx Empire now recruiting

What is this clan all about? And is there any way that people may join with a K/D lower than 1.00?

We're about teamwork, playing to win (but we do play for fun in custom games), and having a group of players to depend on without having to deal with griefing and all the bulls*** of playing with randoms.

The only way to join with a low K/D is if your BPR is over 50, or if we try you out and we think you have potential.

Guest Hotdog8818

What is this clan all about? And is there any way that people may join with a K/D lower than 1.00?

you just spammed 3 times man please don't do it again---slipurnot15

Clans these days have sooo many freaking things that people need to change, I miss the old days with the classic clans...

Yeah, It was so awesome when all you had to do was just join a clan, and then you're done. But now you have to do all kinds of stuff like changing armor, emblem, etc.

• Like 1

My K/D is not at your standards. Mostly because I screw around when I am not taking things seriously. I am a great team player however, and never lone wolf anything. I don't hog the power weapons, and am very communicative when it comes to callouts and tactics.

• Like 1

My K/D is not at your standards. Mostly because I screw around when I am not taking things seriously. I am a great team player however, and never lone wolf anything. I don't hog the power weapons, and am very communicative when it comes to callouts and tactics.

That's why we do tryouts also. The K/D-BPR is more of a guideline. Send a message to "DragonSlayer1i1", and we'll try you out.

• 4 months later...