The Tournament Of The 343 Community Forum

Guest Thee Dogg

Guest hotdog8818

Get ready we are blasting off this year with another tournament.In this tournament their will be rules. Once you lose twice your out of the competition. Any people saying you sucked you hacked result in a boot from the competition. Also if your phyco enough I will find out if you make another account for the competition.

Last Rule:HAVE FUN!!

This is how it goes once I found out who is participating I will have the teams and solo battles.If someone dosent come to the battle date they will result In a boot out of the competition. Anyway since that's out of the way this is how it ends up for what game type for each battle and what map.

The two composing team have to pick a game type by the date that has been given if not I will randomly from a hat pick for you.

Also for the maps I plan on using the 343 community maps that our fellow member The Director has made if its ok with him.

Also about awards yes its a tournament so their is gonna be awards. Please if you wanna participate reply below. Thank you.

Also the decision will end when I feel we got enough people in the battle THANK YOU. This is in halo reach**

• Like 6

Guest hotdog8818

So is this Halo? CoD? BF3?

Also, where would someone enter the tournament? (questions for people in general) ;)

this is in halo reach and just enter by saying I'm in and your gt

this is in halo reach and just enter by saying I'm in and your gt

I am possibly in depending on the dates. Place an astrik (*) or question mark (?) by my name as I may or may not be able to compete.

GT: Total Mayh3m

Guest hotdog8818

4v4 or what?? more info please.

you should use my map too!

I will find out soon as I find out who's participating. Their is mostly likely not going to be a 4v4 but idk how many people are joining

Guest hotdog8818

I am possibly in depending on the dates. Place an astrik (*) or question mark (?) by my name as I may or may not be able to compete.

GT: Total Mayh3m

total about 3 weeks from now I will do more info on dates.

Guest hotdog8818

ANNOUNCEMENTS-ON JUNE 4TH NO MORE SIGNING UP ON JUNE 6TH THE FIRST BATTLE WILL HAPPEN MORE INFO WILL BE UPDATES ON JUNE 5TH

If I recall correctly, I saw another tournament thread posted yesterday which quite frankly was much better planned. On top of that, we have the official tournament which is ongoing.

Honestly, this is a bit unnecessary.

• Like 3

If I recall correctly, I saw another tournament thread posted yesterday which quite frankly was much better planned. On top of that, we have the official tournament which is ongoing.

Let em have some fun. This is a Halo forum and well.. we want to play Halo. ;)

Guest hotdog8818

people will still participate for the awards and I'm not planned because I have no idea who's participating unless I'm magicman lol.

people will still participate for the awards and I'm not planned because I have no idea who's participating unless I'm magicman lol.

Of course, but as a staff member it's important to be a bit critical. Just trying to avoid confusion, three ongoing tournaments is too much if you ask me.

• Like 1

Guest hotdog8818

Well maybe 2 but the official one is gonna end soon. And plus to the point of this post without someone ruining it join or don't join.

Guest hotdog8818

Not for me thanks, last fontest i had to pull out of, no internet, dont want that embarrassment again

its ok your mom you deserve another mathch if it does happen I'm not rough lol

Of course, but as a staff member it's important to be a bit critical. Just trying to avoid confusion, three ongoing tournaments is too much if you ask me.

It is getting a bit out of hand, if it causes anymore confusion i guess ill probably ask a mod to lock my tournament in Clan/Game Arrangements.

Guest hotdog8818

It is getting a bit out of hand, if it causes anymore confusion i guess ill probably ask a mod to lock my tournament in Clan/Game Arrangements.

no don't theirs no confusion.

The one I saw earlier was yours, very well planned out. I'd recommend going through with it.

• Like 1