Spectral Jester

Absolute Halo Playdate Award

I played 1-2 games, got to meet Dog! Boy oh boy, he was also my first kill! we both threw land mines at the same time and I shot his in mid-air...both blew up and i got the kill.

HOORAY!

• Like 1

I played, I got to play with dog on CTF Narrows, I remember Azaxx was on my team and I accidentally betrayed him cause he went through my sniper scope : P

• Like 2

I played, I got to play with dog on CTF Narrows, I remember Azaxx was on my team and I accidentally betrayed him cause he went through my sniper scope : P

oh, i though u did that on purpose, so i got my revenge lol, sorry about that :D

Got a bonus there? XD

• Like 1

oh, i though u did that on purpose, so i got my revenge lol, sorry about that :D

lol, no TK'ing is for noobs and bk's, I'm just terrible with the H3 sniper

No worries though, I probably deserved it for being terrible with the sniper :)

i played 2 games with my friend brent, and then he went offline and the lobby shutdown, couldnt find any other lobbies though ;(

• Like 1

All the above have awards given.

Thanks Jester, and also thanks for letting my bro-in-law join in for some of it

• Like 1

i played to, and did meat A Dog :)

"Meat" A Dog..........sounds kinda different! lol I did have fun and was happy to see those who turned out.

• Like 8

I played, kicked some rears and got my own kick a few times. Most common form of death was suicide from fall damage!

I played wiht Absolute for like 4 games with community 343, donut, azax, and elite 343!

IT WAS FUN AS HELL!!!

I feel so ashamed for not turning out. My parents, once again, are to blame. Please forgive me, Absolute Dog... :(

I played! But i didn't get to play with dog :(. I was on around 5-8 central time. Hosted customs