theme song during multiplayer

saifa117

18 members have voted

1. 1. good or bad idea

• maybe
    • yes, that would be cool
    • no, let it just be the sound of gunshots

Well i was just thinking, What if when you are in the lead, leading team or top 3 players a halo song kicks on and when you are on a killing spree or something a different halo song kicks on, what do you think about this, and I AM not getting technical with this, yes i wish it is custimisamble, and choose any song from any of the series, or you could choose random, or defalt, or none, only the player who activated it would hear it, and on theater you could add your own theme song to this, any ideas about this

Only the person who activated, so songs dont mix, but in certain gametypes they could be disabled and the options could give a soundtrack that everybody hears

so far it looks like most people like the idea, hope 343 agrees and confirms this in the future

I have to hear whats around me, I play in surround sound to help that. With an off option in settings or where ever, I'm cool with it.

I would prefer they just make Multiplayer Music, like specifically for Multiplayer. They could have different pieces made for each time limit of whatever playlist you're in, and it would be exactly as long as the match. All the songs would be like the best in Halo 4 as well, so it would be even better. Make it so you could also change the sound level of the music, in case you don't like to listen to it while playing or something.

Also make it so you can add a "Soundtrack" in Forge, it would be just like the Special FX things you place, but they could be like a radio or something.

Also, make it so like Infection would have more creepy music, and things like Slayer would have Upbeat music, while Invasion would have different music for each phase, based on what you're doing. More heroic music.

I would prefer they just make Multiplayer Music, like specifically for Multiplayer. They could have different pieces made for each time limit of whatever playlist you're in, and it would be exactly as long as the match. All the songs would be like the best in Halo 4 as well, so it would be even better. Make it so you could also change the sound level of the music, in case you don't like to listen to it while playing or something.

Also make it so you can add a "Soundtrack" in Forge, it would be just like the Special FX things you place, but they could be like a radio or something.

Also, make it so like Infection would have more creepy music, and things like Slayer would have Upbeat music, while Invasion would have different music for each phase, based on what you're doing. More heroic music.

Loving the idea ingame mood music, especially good in invasion.

Cracking idea