343 give back Halo to bungie

FAST 420

Since 343 took over halo its been a lag fest! they do nothing about it and we are supposed to think they can handle Halo 4 lol that is a joke the lag has passed Halo2 lag and seems to be getting worse. ive played halo since CE came out almost 11 years ago and im not sure ill buy Halo 4 when it comes out 343 cant even fix the problems that started they day they took over. cheaters and lag switchers if you say ooo it isnt lagging for me then you must not be playing Halo almost everyother lobbie has ppl redbaring soooo sad . willl anyone from 343 respond? i dont think so!

Oh yeah and bungie never owned Halo, microsoft did.

Bungie owned Halo and the contract ended 10 years later and 343i and microsoft owns it now.. why do u think they did a server transfer data etc.. that day

Since 343 took over halo its been a lag fest! they do nothing about it and we are supposed to think they can handle Halo 4 lol that is a joke the lag has passed Halo2 lag and seems to be getting worse. ive played halo since CE came out almost 11 years ago and im not sure ill buy Halo 4 when it comes out 343 cant even fix the problems that started they day they took over. cheaters and lag switchers if you say ooo it isnt lagging for me then you must not be playing Halo almost everyother lobbie has ppl redbaring soooo sad . willl anyone from 343 respond? i dont think so!

Maybe you should upgrade your internet connection?? lol

if your wired many things can be issued to slow you down.. and a lot of people complain about cheaters when they cant kill someone maybe you aren't as good as you think you are.

--reguards

• Like 4

@Italus I know what you are saying, but Bungie would never of had Halo, if it were not for microsoft, since it was microsoft that came up with the Idea of Halo, they needed a company to create it Bungie so happned to be that comapny.

In additiion, taht is why Bungie and Microsoft went to court over the rights to halo.

I actually find it humorous how you just created an account of this website today, and this is your first topic.

I find it even funnier that people 5-star their own topics. When you create something everyone disagrees with and there's one vote saying it's great, it's kind of obvious who gave that rating.

On topic: Halo 4 has better netcode than Reach, so you'll have less problems even if you have a bad connection. Also, of course people get red bar signals. If nobody ever did, there wouldn't be any point in showing signal strength.

If you're frequently getting matched into laggy games, there are a few things you can try. Firstly, there's an option built in to deliberately take longer to get into games in order to find a better connection. I suggest you use that. You can also try playing with friends in your own area, which will reduce latency times. Also consider playing in the evening, as this increases the chances that people with good latency times compared to yours will be online. If none of these work, the problem may be with your own connection: you can visit speedtest.net to check your internet speed. If this is fine and you're still having problems, check your NAT level and if possible switch to a wired router.

If none of this helps, unfortunately it looks like you just have a bad internet connection. You may wish to consider switching to a better ISP.

• Like 1

It has nothing to do with 343i making you lag. It is your internet connection that is making you lag. Also, if you didn't know, there are some Bungie members that work for 343 industries. Blaming 343 industries for your Internet issues is unnecessary because it is not them, it's you and your connection. :)

• Like 3

It has nothing to do with 343i making you lag. It is your internet connection that is making you lag. Also, if you didn't know, there are some Bungie members that work for 343 industries. Blaming 343 industries for your Internet issues is unnecessary because it is not them, it's you and your connection. :)

Can you say Owned?

• Like 2

Oh my. And here I thought that the bungie-343 "Who is better" war has ended. Well then, apparently not so.

Alright, for starters, bungie never completly owned halo. Micorsoft did. Their 10 year contract with them ended, and there for they could not make any more games after that, which is where 343 came in to take over and continue our beloved series. So, please keep reading.

Bungie was extremly dissapointed that the contract ended, and there was nothing that they could do about it. So, the employees that really had an attachment to the series they ever so loved, they transfered jobs over to 343 industries so that they could continue to help manufacture the next 20 years of halo. So let me ask you this, and it is the same thing that I ask all that rant against 343: You love bungie so much, and say you hate 343... well, based off of the limited summary of information I have just given you, you are basically hating on the company you do support, as because I said, 343 is made largely up of old bungie employees... Does not make a great amount of sense on your part, does it?

I always hate it when people do this. It is so steriotypical, of everyone. When a new company takes over something they really know and love, they instantly assume the negative, and they think it is all downhill from there, that the franchise is doomed. Severely not so. Despite your claims of lag, 343 has actually been maintaining and paying more close attention to the servers than bungie ever did, on any of their titles. Sorry to say bro, but that part of your arguement was just made useless with the simple fact of you clearly don't have a very good connection.

So, basic summary of all this, bungie ain't coming back as a company, and they likely never will. 343 has taken the series under their wing in the time that bungie needed to give it up, if anything, you should be extremely thankful, along with all of the others that hate on 343 like this. Because without 343, there wouldn't be a continuation of halo. We'd all be playing reach, for as long as the engine is supported. Which, also, would not be running if it weren't for 343. So I suggest you stop complaining about what you supposedly don't like, and look at the positive side of it for once. I'm sure it would have been no problem for 343 in the first place to just not accept the duty of maintaining halo, and could have just let the series drop. Think about my points here.

-Bullet

• Like 3

@Italus I know what you are saying, but Bungie would never of had Halo, if it were not for microsoft, since it was microsoft that came up with the Idea of Halo, they needed a company to create it Bungie so happned to be that comapny.

In additiion, taht is why Bungie and Microsoft went to court over the rights to halo.

No man, bungie had the concept of Halo, Microsoft was its producer. And thats it.

It's not as simple as just handing a game back to the previous developers. Bungie wanted to become an independant company, so they didn't renew any contracts with Microsoft, which still owns the Halo franchise. This is why 343industries was created in the first place. Specifically to keep Halo going after Bungie's contract had expired.

• 4 months later...

Oh yeah and bungie never owned Halo, microsoft did.

That's a complete lie and the reason it is a lie is because Halo was thought up by Bungie and was going to be a game made for the Mac. After that was said Microsoft went in and signed a contract for the game to be made on the XBox. How long the contract was I don't know, but the reason from what I have heard was that they wanted to start on new creations and not just stick to one game, they wanted to expand. Personally I find that a bit stupid because they could've kept it going like Square Enix who makes multiple games. But Bungie did in fact come up with Halo

So, basic summary of all this, bungie ain't coming back as a company, and they likely never will.

I'm pretty sute they are making a new game/series called destiny.