What are you bad at?

Siddy

There's not really much bad things about me, really. I excel in nearly all my school subjects, have excellent grammar, have lots of friends. But if I were to say one flaw in me, it'd be my physical abilities. I'm pretty strong if I do say so myself, but I'm not good at throwing things, and I'm not the most skinniest person you'll ever meet. I'm pretty average in physical ability, but that's all. Sorry about the whole paragraph ^_^.

• I can be quite lazy and procrastinate sometimes.
  • I'm terrible at maths.
  • I have a general lack of knowledge on a lot of things, mostly because I was never really exposed to them very much or had then taught to me.
  • Sometimes I can be quite blunt, and people might take it offensively even though I never mean to offend. ^^;

• I can be quite lazy and procrastinate sometimes.
  • I'm terrible at maths.
  • I have a general lack of knowledge on a lot of things, mostly because I was never really exposed to them very much or had then taught to me.
  • Sometimes I can be quite blunt, and people might take it offensively even though I never mean to offend. ^^;

Besides the last point... that is scary similar to me. O_O

I do tend to procrastinate at times... I am not to find of math, and I am not always up to speed on things. (as you were saying).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...