Why ruin halo 4 with aa's in campaign?

Decree117

I dont care if there in the campaign, just not in multiplayer except where needed, like how sprint is usefull everywhere but armor lock IS NOT.

Sprint is the most unatural of them all and they should not be in the game at all. It would suck in campaign or multiplayer. Seriously 343 just because reach had them does not mean halo 4 has too.

Mabe, this is my opinion and what I think is a better idea, equipment, like a limited jet pack, only makes you jump higher if you time it, a rage ability, slower than sprint, jump higher, and melee damage increases, invisibility, halo 3, what do you think

Invisibility only for elites or SPI armour- Not anything else- also Stealth that actually works would be good too...

I've been playing halo reach quite a lot recently and ive been nulled to armour abilities partly because the three main ones are sprint jetpack and armour lock. If they're going to insist on AA's then at least take armour lock out because it just slows gameplay down