Onyx Initiative

OnyxTech

Not really insulting, just making an observation. Don't get me wrong, I like Waypoint. But things are a lot less uptight here.

Indeed. No ego roosters here that I've seen. Waypoint is ok.

I have the lay out but i hope it isn't to complicated. I will show you what i have for my idea! !

I've always enjoyed smaller communities. It sucks at first when not many people are on or active but then the site starts growing a following. The community is usually a lot more tight knit and helpful towards one another.

On other sites people sort of create factions/groups. The mindset of some of these people is like you're either competitive or casual and these 2 groups can never be friends. That mindset is also dumb and ignorant. Not everyone has to always get along or agree with each other or like the same things. But we're all fans of the same series. Even if we want/like different things about the series, can't we just agree to disagree and just continue to support the series all the same?