Absolute Halo Playdate - Official - 12th May 2012

Guest hotdog8818

I've accepted all current friend requests to Community343

To answer a few questions that have been sent to the gamertag

Yes the lobby might very well be full, so create your own, there will be plenty of people playing, we are playing for Absolute Dog, the Halo lover. Im sure there will be chopping and changing between lobbies as not everyone will be on all day, or they maybe just popping in for a game or 2.

Yea guys so if the lobby is full come to bulletstorms and novas and my game were all in the same game just taking shifts we are the back up lobby.

There are a few members who want / have showed willing to host the lobbies. so there will be other membersw online to play with.

We will try to chop and change so people get the chance to play with everyone.

Any questions then please post here.

And again Thanks to Donut for volunteering to capture the games (thanks Donut) so everyone get your gaem faces on and SMILE!

I have a suggestion that you guys should spread out the main people on the site, it would be nice to have quite a few active people around different lobbies to get to know people more, and the newcomers see what 343 is about.

There should also be looping lobbies, for example just switching out lobbies with different people so it would be a much nicer experience.

Anyways, I'm down, FA SHOO

Im hoping that happens anyway as there will very well be a few lobbies running

I will definately have to pop in for a few games! Couldn't think of a better way to tribute AD than with a playdate!! Nice thought Jester!! :thumbsup:

Thanks Choot, Im hoping to pop in for a few games myself later in the day. And its the least I can do for AD

Also, Message to Moderators...

Does it matter if us aussies play on our 12th of may, because ours is before yours?

Azaxx not a problem. Enjoy the day

• Like 2

I will try to get on at 10:00 am Eastern Time so I can record. I'll probably join the lobby at 10:20 because I would have to eat breakfast and set up the Audio cables. I'm looking forward to this playdate and hearing Absolute Dog's voice once again!

I am getting on around 6:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time and hosting a lobby but if my connection is bad, I'm transferring the lobby leader over to Le Derp King, be online until roughly 12:00am, who knows, maybe later... :)

I am getting on around 6:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time and hosting a lobby but if my connection is bad, I'm transferring the lobby leader over to Le Derp King, be online until roughly 12:00am, who knows, maybe later... :)

Should be on around 7-8 ish (+/-). Having a home cooked pizza night at my place, so I may be a bit late, If I can't make it the aussie one, Ill try to hook up with the others

updating it, 6:30, got stuff to do

I enjoyed it! Wished I could have played longer but have a lot to do today.

I really enjoyed it too quilts!! We didn't do half bad either, lmao! It was good to play with the Legend himself...

:unworthy: Absolute Dog :unworthy: !! It was truly an honor bro, don't forget about us, lol!!

PS - Glad I got betrayed one more time just for old time's sake, lmao!! :thumbsup:

• Like 3