Absolute Halo Playdate - Official - 12th May 2012

I'll be there! I bought a Hauppauge HDPVR and I would love to record the Playdate in great quality and edit the video, possibly being uploaded to the channel. It's all up the Forum and Hosts of the playdate, but I would just really like to record some gameplay! :awesome:

• Like 1

@Bobo, and Derp,....i will get home around 4-5 on Saturday, then i have other work to do....so around 6-7pm ill get online and possibly host for us aussies. Ill be up for around 5 hours hosting possibly.

• Like 2

@Bobo, and Derp,....i will get home around 4-5 on Saturday, then i have other work to do....so around 6-7pm ill get online and possibly host for us aussies. Ill be up for around 5 hours hosting possibly.

Alright, Ill be on around 7 ish (give or take) because of having dinner and cleaning, I chased up Cups and he said he'll join, and is it okay to have my brother-in-law join?

• Like 1

Guest hotdog8818

If you read the previous page, hotdog, nova and I will be hosting backup lobbies all day. Add our gamertags, and when the time comes, join our lobby. Novas and hotdogs friend lists are full at the moment, but I have some spots left. Hope I helped!

yea no worry bullet I will make sure I clear up my friends list.

Guest hotdog8818

Sorry about the double post, but us Canadians have made an alternate lobby system come the main one being full. This is in eastern daylight time:

Nova's shift: 7am-1pm

Hotdog8818's shift: 1pm-7pm

BulletStorm207's shift: 7pm-11:30pm.

Yea guys add me at Hotdog8818 if Absolute Dog comes I will make sure we all will have FUN!

If at any time the main lobby is full, feel free to join ours as it corresponds with our shifts :) Our gamertags, to join:

Nova: weatherbeenj

hotdog8818: hotdog8818

BulletStorm207: BulletStorm207

There you go! If the main lobby is full, we will have alternate ones :)

I'm going to be there!

Join the winning team!

@Bobo, i have chores too, but im still trying to get to what i said, also yeah its ok that he can join, he is aussie afterall :)

yeah, we all got that, sweet! Had to ask because him and my sis will be home this weekend

• Like 1

How will I be able to join backup-lobbies?

Also, i'm sure there will be people in the chat that could invite you.

Both Reach and 3 will be played.

I only have the first DLC in H3... so I will try to stick with Reach since I would restrict too much on CG and MM maps. So imma be around if others dont want to play H3

And back to my unanwsered question, will we be doing MM?

Also, i'm sure there will be people in the chat that could invite you.

I only have the first DLC in H3... so I will try to stick with Reach since I would restrict too much on CG and MM maps. So imma be around if others dont want to play H3

And back to my unanwsered question, will we be doing MM?

I do believe we will be doing both, based off of popular demand, and when and what others want to play.

I'll be there! I bought a Hauppauge HDPVR and I would love to record the Playdate in great quality and edit the video, possibly being uploaded to the channel. It's all up the Forum and Hosts of the playdate, but I would just really like to record some gameplay! :awesome:

I better smile for the camera then!

I've accepted all current friend requests to Community343

To answer a few questions that have been sent to the gamertag

Yes the lobby might very well be full, so create your own, there will be plenty of people playing, we are playing for Absolute Dog, the Halo lover. Im sure there will be chopping and changing between lobbies as not everyone will be on all day, or they maybe just popping in for a game or 2.

There are a few members who want / have showed willing to host the lobbies. so there will be other membersw online to play with.

We will try to chop and change so people get the chance to play with everyone.

Any questions then please post here.

And again Thanks to Donut for volunteering to capture the games (thanks Donut) so everyone get your gaem faces on and SMILE!

• Like 3

I have a suggestion that you guys should spread out the main people on the site, it would be nice to have quite a few active people around different lobbies to get to know people more, and the newcomers see what 343 is about.

There should also be looping lobbies, for example just switching out lobbies with different people so it would be a much nicer experience.

Anyways, I'm down, FA SHOO

• Like 1