Visr/HUD change

B3ta R13

I have noticed in halo 3 that when you have a diffrent helmet other than mark4 or 6 or whatever , your HUD never changes(e.g= EVA helmet=mark 6 HUD). hopefully they will change that.If they add odst helmet in h4, it would have the halo 3 odst HUD.for the people that are commenting on helmets with small VISERS,WHEN U PLEHY halo then you see it from your spartans EYES not there FACE.You see from the eod eyes,For gungir or whatever its called its like a banshee and ghost, camera operated.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Different HUDs for different helmets would be pretty awesome, as long as some visors wont be as small as they really are, because then it'd be nothing but a disadvantage.

But in general i do like this idea. More HUD customization is something that hasn't been there before, so it'd be cool to see that.

• Like 1

There would be no advantages. God! Spartans don't really see out of their visors. It isn't called a HUD for no reason. It is a display inside their helmets. How else could the radar jammers in reach have grained up your screen? Come on guys, think. It would be nice, but I'd imagine that the HUD for each helmet in a spartan series is pretty much the same. Wouldn't want a helmet change only to find your HUD is jacked up...

If they are different, yes, lets have that feature.

• Like 1

Meh, I wouldn't really care. What I do want though is the ability to change the colour of your HUD. Call me crazy, but I really liked it during the Halo Reach beta, when all my stuff came up in yellow, such as shield bar, ammo, etc. Seriously, I wouldn't mind swapping between colours once in a while.

• Like 4

Meh, I wouldn't really care. What I do want though is the ability to change the colour of your HUD. Call me crazy, but I really liked it during the Halo Reach beta, when all my stuff came up in yellow, such as shield bar, ammo, etc. Seriously, I wouldn't mind swapping between colours once in a while.

This

Now this would be very cool, but with minor changes, instead of actually changing how much you can actually see because some helmets have very limited visibility, it would change the HUD in some way. Dont ask me what the change would be, i dont know, im just saying that it would be cool if each helmet was different in a way.

this is exactly what i was thinking lol. i am excited for the new HUD though. I like the fact that 343i has made it important to make the gamer feel like they are a super soldier

As I said, it is a display inside the helmet. Hence, why the jammers in REACH fuzzed your screen.