Possible Halo 4 Vehicles

ChandlerBing253

Ever since me and my friends first started playing Halo, there have been some vehicles we always wanted to try but never could. I've always wanted to be able to fly a Pelican.

I hope in Halo 4 there will be a greater variety of vehicles than any other halo"s.

Here are some possible Halo 4 vehicles.

• Like 1

I just want the Chopper back.

With regard to the other stuf,, Theres just no room for big drop ships in Halo's multiplayer for 3 reasons

1) They would take up allot of processing power, them being so huge and bulky

2) You would need to design maps custom made for large scale BattleField style clashes (not a bad idea actually)

3) Even in BtB games theres not enough players to justify a vehicle expressely for the purpose of carting people around

Now...everyones been wanting to get Phantoms and Pelicans in game since H3 at least...I would bet if 343 makes a next Gen halo with a bigger max player count you have a pretty decent shot.

I'm hoping the next gen halos push up and beyond 24 on 24...having epic BtB playlists and keeping the old classic small scale skirmish playlists too...then maybe we can get a really expansive selection of Vehicles. Who knows? maybe someday they'll be able to put a Scarab in Multiplayer!

PS. 343 has hinted at a large driveable vehicle larger than the Cyclops II in Warhouse. No way its a Scarab if its Multiplayer, but hopefully its something big and nasty.