Dedicated servers in Halo 4

Peso9973

Hello.

i have 2 requests regarding Halo 4

1. Dedicated servers: I so badly want there to be dedicated servers in Halo 4 and here is why; i live in Iceland, and when im playing Halo: Reach there is always a problem with the connection, its mostly because i play MLG and few people from europe play mlg. Me and my friends are mostly playing against people from the States, and who ever gets the host usually wins the game. It would make the game so much better with deticated servers!

2. A Good ranking system. i really miss the ranking system from Halo 3 it was awesome, playing against players that are on the same stage as you. It aint that fun when you are playing, and one game you are playing with really good players and have a close game and the next game you basiclly own the other team. with a good ranking system it perfects the game, good players against each other and bad players against each other, it makes the game more challanging, and thats what i love about Halo!

if these two things would be added to Halo 4 it would make Halo 4 the best game ever made!

(sorry if my typing aint that good)

• Like 1

I agree with both of these. Dedicated servers would be great because it would be fair like you said. To me this is important and I think that 343 should really pay attention to this. The ranking system I also think should come into play. But maybe it could match you with players around the same BPA or KDR.

I would love dedicated servers so much. The main argument I've seen against them is financial issues, but need I remind everyone who owns 343i...

Exactly, Microsoft could easily afford to provide DS but they know they won't lose any(many) followers if they don't put it in.

And I agree having a good ranking system is my number one also. I remain hopeful.

Dedicated Servers = Humongous happy points.

That is the reason I continue to play Gears 3 and BF3 despite any issues with the game. If halo 4 manages dedicated servers... yeah i don't posses the vocabulary to adequately describe how happy that would make me. I really don't.

• 2 weeks later...

i believe that the dedicated is an amazing idea as for the ranking system. I do believe that the halo 3 ranking system was great acctually trying to gain xp rather then just joining a game and earning xp. their has to be some sort of compromise between the two of them. because then the nubes would go now ware. so 343i problem is making it so its fair and balenced.