constructive store critisism

MechaPakMei

Hey 343! 

Love the game, the new season and bandit rifle in particular make the game alot better now.  As far as the store?  I thought the bandit rifle camo skin for 300c wasn't outrageous, so I snapped it up.

As for the camo skin bundle, I was a bit upset really.  1400c?  That is more than the season pass, and the recent state of the store tends to suggest cross core ISN'T coming at all?  On top of that there is the rumoured UE5 "tatanka" mode being worked on, so I think most players don't realistically expect halo infinite's live service to go past the end of 2024.

That hurts my perceived "value" of in store items, and 1400 for one skin in place of cross core isn't helping.

Can we at least get some confirmation as to the planned release of cross core, the life of the live service, and IDEALLY will infinite unlocks and purchases carry over to the next rumoured UE5 version?

I don't want to sound like a hater, LOVE the game, but, this just doesn't seem like the instore items value is as valuable as most players can realistically afford.

But still, thank you for making a great game.