Halo 4 Legendary Edition   

26 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to buy it or not

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

• 1 month later...

Noticed a few things I hadn't heard/seen before in that video:

Grenade detonation is significantly earlier than previously.

Weapon sounds are very odd, possibly due to the different conditions on the planet?

It looked like the Spartans were fighting both Covenant and Forerunner. Forerunners appeared after the Covenant seemed to be wiped out, symbolism?

Deployable frontal shield. Armor ability or a pickup like in H3?

New assassinations. Looking forward to those.

As for Legendary/Limited Edition, depends on whether I deem the extra stuff worth the value.

Noticed a few things I hadn't heard/seen before in that video:

Grenade detonation is significantly earlier than previously.

Weapon sounds are very odd, possibly due to the different conditions on the planet?

It looked like the Spartans were fighting both Covenant and Forerunner. Forerunners appeared after the Covenant seemed to be wiped out, symbolism?

Deployable frontal shield. Armor ability or a pickup like in H3?

New assassinations. Looking forward to those.

As for Legendary/Limited Edition, depends on whether I deem the extra stuff worth the value.

Are you talking about the video in Battle Rifle's signature?

That is a mission of spartan ops

-They changed the sound and now the weapon sounds in Halo are based off of real life weapons

- You will probably fight the Covenant and Forerunner together many times, just like fighting flood and covenant

- the shield is an armor ability

I'm also still going to get the limited edition, I just have to get my paycheck first. I think there is a lot of downloadable content in it from a map pack to avatar clothing.

This is what it consists of: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Halo_4_Limited_Edition

I don't see the point in buying the Limited edition at that kind of a price. $100? I love Halo, but not that much. I can use the extra $40 out of the $100 after buying the game for something else more important.

Halo is the only important thing I can think of.

But if you think about it, it is about the right price. You get nine extra maps which I have read is supposed to be 3 different map packs, so that will be $30 if they keep 3/Reach's prices. Then there is the Forward Unto Dawn thing which will probably be $10 of $15 if they ever sell it, but you can see it on the Internet, but that isn't the point. :)

@WonderWombat. completely right $30 worth of map packs ant the Extended cut of Forward Unto Dawn is well worth more than $10 plus you get the specializations that won't even be released till a later time for all that don't buy it, and the skins are a free bonus at that point.