Spartan Ops Good or Bad  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Do you guys think that Spartan Ops will be good or bad

• Great
    • Good
    • Ok
    • Bad
    • Horible
  2. 2. Once you got halo 4 are you going to go to Multiplayer or Spartan Ops first

• Multiplayer
    • Spartan Ops
  3. 3. Will you play spartan Ops alone or with friends

• Alone
    • Friends
    • Both :)

I don't think either way, because there's not really much on it. I think the concept of it is pretty great, but I and no one else can really judge its implementation as of right now. When I get Halo 4, I won't be playing multiplayer or "Spartan Ops" first. I'll be playing the campaign before anything else, then I'll focus on the other features. Once I get around to the multiplayer side of Halo 4, I'll probably check out Custom Games and "Spartan Ops" before actual matchmaking.

• Like 4

I think Spartan-Ops is going to be awesome. It is like a "Mini-Mission every time you play it". I am extremely pumped for Spartan-Ops, playing with friends seems like that's going to be fun. :thumbsup: Spartan-Ops

I think Spartan-Ops is going to be awesome. It is like a "Mini-Mission every time you play it". I am extremely pumped for Spartan-Ops, playing with friends seems like that's going to be fun. :thumbsup: Spartan-Ops

ok ZB-85 i am going to add you later on xbox and we are going to play Spartan ops

• Like 1

As we all know, those DEMONS are quite the masters of Deceit. They're spreading their propaganda through covert operations designed to alienate anything that doesn't involve them, or the Reclaimer's cause. Surely, we'll be able to use this training program for our religious soldiers. The benefit the Covenant will acquire from such unholy abominations will lead us closer to the Great Journey, one mission at a time.

In other words, I'm all for it. I'd also like it to save best scores / times so you can have bragging rights in the near future.

• Like 2

I agree with mystic... The first thing I will play, is the entire campaign. But there was no option for that, so I selected what I'd do next... Multiplayer. Anyway, I think it's a good concept, and I'd play it, but what is starting to make me halt is the fact that I may have to pay for seasons after the first. I guess we'll see just how expensive they are, I guess.

I agree with mystic... The first thing I will play, is the entire campaign. But there was no option for that, so I selected what I'd do next... Multiplayer. Anyway, I think it's a good concept, and I'd play it, but what is starting to make me halt is the fact that I may have to pay for seasons after the first. I guess we'll see just how expensive they are, I guess.

Yeah, but then how long is the first season? How many weeks/months will it last? How much might the subsequent seasons cost, if they go that route? Those are the real questions. We'll have to wait to see if any more info is released on this.

Theres only one thing I'm worried about Spartan Ops.

What about those who play offline? For many who had either XBL Silver, or no interwebs at all, FF was their sanctuary.

1. Will XBL Gold be required to play/download?

2. Will you need an internet connection at all? Is it unlockable on the disc? If so, modders will just hack it and spoil the story for everone.

• 2 weeks later...

Ill play MP for like a solid 10 hours to get a jump on it. Then, ill boot up campaign and beat it on normal so ill have leg. For later. Then spartan ops.

But even if i have to pay for more seasons i wont care and no one else will to. You know why? Because we're fin ally getting what we always wanted in Halo... More story through DLC. Its better than getting 2 MP maps and a firefight map id say

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't think either way, because there's not really much on it. I think the concept of it is pretty great, but I and no one else can really judge its implementation as of right now. When I get Halo 4, I won't be playing multiplayer or "Spartan Ops" first. I'll be playing the campaign before anything else, then I'll focus on the other features. Once I get around to the multiplayer side of Halo 4, I'll probably check out Custom Games and "Spartan Ops" before actual matchmaking.

I agree I will play the campaign first and then i will try spartan ops, but i am hoping that 343 holds up on their promise to bring up a new chapter every week and not just reuse the same maps (or at least change the enimies/objectives on the same maybe 4 weeks worth of maps) than just using the same ones repeatedly like the Halo: Reach challenges. looking foreward to Halo 4 in general.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...