Just thought of an idea for a game.

CrimsonEYEZ

I just thought of an idea for a game. I don't have a name for it yet, but it goes well with the seven other games I am currently writing and working on with the software called "Unity". My latest idea is to set players into the boots of a bomb squad. Like in the movie "The Hurt Locker". I will post more when I have the time and have finished the first chapter within the story. Also I might post my 6 other stories on different forums. Just let me know if you like the idea or not. Thank you.

• Like 1

WOW that sounds like it would be s cool game if you want some ideas just message me i would be glad to help you but remember it takes a lot to make a game.

Believe me I know it takes a lot. I've been writing one of the six stories for almost a year now. I'm also drawing concept art. If you have any ideas for me than just post them or message me. I love hearing people's opinions and ideas.

I just thought of an idea for a game. I don't have a name for it yet, but it goes well with the seven other games I am currently writing and working on with the software called "Unity". My latest idea is to set players into the boots of a bomb squad. Like in the movie "The Hurt Locker". I will post more when I have the time and have finished the first chapter within the story. Also I might post my 6 other stories on different forums. Just let me know if you like the idea or not. Thank you.

Hmmmmm... Bomb squadding should have realistic decoding so it's not a complete luckfest. As good as an idea is, we'll never see if it's good or not if it's not excecuted. Good luck, I'm sure you've got high hopes for the future, and I'll give you the best of luck! :)

Hmmmmm... Bomb squadding should have realistic decoding so it's not a complete luckfest. As good as an idea is, we'll never see if it's good or not if it's not excecuted. Good luck, I'm sure you've got high hopes for the future, and I'll give you the best of luck! :)

Yeah it is a difficult challenge but hey I like challenges so I'm giving it my all.