Ask The Director.

The Director

This question: what is another word Romnesia. I also bet you don't know the answer to this off the top of your head, so you're going to look it up off some website and give me an answer, therefore you don't know the answer to the question. Basically if you have to look it up, you don't know it.

My question for today is:

-Will you go check out my Dedicated Members' thread?

Link

Lol already have, gave you a like. Congrats :)

This question: what is another word Romnesia. I also bet you don't know the answer to this off the top of your head, so you're going to look it up off some website and give me an answer, therefore you don't know the answer to the question. Basically if you have to look it up, you don't know it.

Actually, I'm an American. So yes, I know what Romnesia is. It's a term coined by Obama to describe Romney's flip-flopping. It's also a term used to describe his supporters now, because they seem to have forgotten all of the backhanded tactics he's used to get in office, all of the horrible things he said about the "47% of America who don't pay taxes", and how crappy a governor he was, causing a massive unemployment rate in the state he ran. And no, I didn't have to look it up, as I watched Obama say it and I take an active interest in politics.

May we have a Party for SJ and SkyoWolf?

Sure. Come up with a playdate. :)

What is a good brand of gaming headsets besides Turtle Beach?

I hear (haha) Titans are pretty good. There are also some off-brands that are fairly decent and cheap. Don't remember any of those "of the top of my head" ;D

God I'm bad.

Is it possible to change my title to something else?

It might be, but you will have to ask another moderator. I only change the member titles of members who are dedicated and have been here six months. :3

Do u love Kitty Cats?

I like cats, but I'm not a huge fan of any animal to be honest.

i had a question i was gonna ask you but i forgot, what was it?

You were going to ask me if I'd ever been to prison, and the answer is no, I haven't. :)
  • Like 1

A) What is the invertible fate of the universe and all life within it?

B ) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

1. Fate doesn't exist. You decide what you do, and subsequently what happens to you. It's the same with the universe. Some theorize however that eventually the universe will expand to it's "critical point" and then begin to contract, becoming a giant ball of mass.

2. A woodchuck could chuck as much wood as a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

i see many nonsense questions sooooo....in what part of this world to you live in?

I live in Nampa, Idaho USA. For now, at least. lol

1. Fate doesn't exist. You decide what you do, and subsequently what happens to you. It's the same with the universe. Some theorize however that eventually the universe will expand to it's "critical point" and then begin to contract, becoming a giant ball of mass.

AHA!

Even if the Universe does not 'end', eventually the hydrogen that provides fuel for the stars will be used up, plunging the universe into an endless period of time of absolute darkness and a lack of heat. Unless the Universe contracts however, but otherwise all sources of energy will perish.

Now another try though, as I doubt that counts for PEELLS.

What was the largest synapsid to ever exist?

AHA!

Even if the Universe does not 'end', eventually the hydrogen that provides fuel for the stars will be used up, plunging the universe into an endless period of time of absolute darkness and a lack of heat. Unless the Universe contracts however, but otherwise all sources of energy will perish.

Now another try though, as I doubt that counts for PEELLS.

What was the largest synapsid to ever exist?

Interesting thought, except... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_production

Tough question, but I'm going to pull an Alan Davis and say blue whale.

why does orange juice taste nasty right after you brush your teeth?

Doesn't taste nasty to everybody, but if it does to you then it's probably because your tongue cannot taste the sugar in the OJ as well as normal because of the minty freshness of your toothpaste, causing it to taste rather tart.

Who was the first person to make account here besides Twam?

Actually, Twam wasn't the first person to make an account here lol Albac joined on March 31, 2011, whilst Twam made his actual account on June 13, 2011. I made mine five days after he did. lol

what size does a pic have to be from google to fit as a signature?

It has to be smaller than 600x300 pixels.

What ever happened to the June Forge Contest/Halo 4 forge contest?

Either it's been postponed or it was cancelled due to lack of interest or complications.
  • Like 1

@ Oxygen Production-

Congratulations. It's been a quintillion years and you've converted all the matter into the universe and burned it into energy. Enjoy your Black Holes. Hopefully some matter will spontaneously be created by the weirdom of Quantum Mechanics, otherwise it looks like the Roadrunner was finally caught.

And blast, I thought you wouldn't catch the fact that Mammals are classified under Synapsids.

Time for something I don't even know,

What is the estimated maximum feasible age of the human body, if untainted by diseases of any sorts, and the organs simply fail from time or the neurons die off until the brain is rendered incapable of supporting consciousness?

Why is your mustache growing grey or am i color blined?

Because I am getting older. lol

@ Oxygen Production-

Congratulations. It's been a quintillion years and you've converted all the matter into the universe and burned it into energy. Enjoy your Black Holes. Hopefully some matter will spontaneously be created by the weirdom of Quantum Mechanics, otherwise it looks like the Roadrunner was finally caught.

And blast, I thought you wouldn't catch the fact that Mammals are classified under Synapsids.

Time for something I don't even know,

What is the estimated maximum feasible age of the human body, if untainted by diseases of any sorts, and the organs simply fail from time or the neurons die off until the brain is rendered incapable of supporting consciousness?

Taking out all forms of diseases, and environmental factors (e.g. falling pianos), the rate of decay for a human being is dependant on their genes. This is actually a question with no right or wrong answer because it is impossible to tell such things with certainty (even in laboratory tests there would still be factors like weakened immune systems, etc.) however from a mathematical standpoint, the average human lifespan would significantly increase.

The average human life span is around 80 years (rough estimate), so if you exclude all of those who die at a young age due to diseases and accidents, that number would jump up to around 110 years, plus or minus 20. :)

Why do I love Cortana so much, and why is Master Chief my hero?

Because your personality is compatible with Cortana's, causing you to feel good feelings toward her, and you want to be Master Chief, causing him to be your hero. :)
  • Like 1

Hey Director, I'm back :)

I was just wondering, are dogs colour blind? and if so, how do we know?

Lol, I've always been curious about this...

They aren't color blind lol They just have less chromatic acuity. We can tell this by the number of "cones" in their retinas. :)

What type of species in the Halo universe would you be apart from human/spartan?

And why does The arbiter sound like an old man yelling, after he kills Truth, but in halo reach, once you've finished firefight/matchmaking/custom game, the elite sounds like a real monster roaring?