Ask The Director.

The Director

So...I have this really hard math problem.....jk

​What are your thoughts on the forward unto dawn web series. Its cool, but do you think this means they won't actually make an actual movie for theaters in the future?

Well, aside from some things that so far don't make sense (i.e. how Chief ended up in what appears to be MK VI armor), I'm really enjoying it. 343i is apprehensive about making an actual "Halo movie" because most movies based on games do not do well in theatres, and are usually crap. If this does well, however, they might reconsider it.

What will be your number one weapon in Halo 4? The BR? DMR? AR? to name a few...

More than likely the Carbine. One thing that annoyed me about the DMR is that it fires REALLY slowly, and I am able to maintain my aim while rapid firing, so the Carbine treats me well.

Well, aside from some things that so far don't make sense (i.e. how Chief ended up in what appears to be MK VI armor), I'm really enjoying it. 343i is apprehensive about making an actual "Halo movie" because most movies based on games do not do well in theatres, and are usually crap. If this does well, however, they might reconsider it.

Ok, Yeah I have seen alot of movies based on games that failed. But if they stayed away from the game/comic book feel when making it and focused on the military part, I think it would turn out nicely....Thanks for your answer. :)

Oh crap xD I just glanced at it and immediately thought Bexarotene. Honestly, I'm not sure what this is, it looks like it could be a molecule in human skin, or even LSD. So, what is it? Since I got the question wrong, you've been awarded with the Vitamin P award. Congrats, you are the third person to stump me. :D

The chemical is "5-ethyl-3,3-dimethylheptane"

bexarote.gif

• Like 1

Only blind in one eye, and only took one pear and left one pear, hence a plural not being used.

Well done director, I will have to give you a trickier one...

If there are seven girls on a bus, with each carrying seven backpacks, each filled with seven cats, who each has seven kittens with them, how many legs are there within the bus?

Well done director, I will have to give you a trickier one...

If there are seven girls on a bus, with each carrying seven backpacks, each filled with seven cats, who each has seven kittens with them, how many legs are there within the bus?

10,990 if I do my math right.

10,990 if I do my math right.

Your math would be correct, if there wasn't a bus driver! Lol. That would make it 10,992 legs in the bus. But very close though! This is a twist on an old puzzle I was tested with when I was younger, it's a very tricky way of doing it, and I came up with the same answer as you when i last did it. Anyways, good game. I tip my hat to you for your masterful mathematical skills. It took me so long to calculate it in my head when I did, you got to your answer in like 1 minute, extremely impressive.

Your math would be correct, if there wasn't a bus driver! Lol. That would make it 10,992 legs in the bus. But very close though!

You never said the bus was moving. :) Which means the driver may or may not be there. Which means that there are 10990 confirmed legs, and 10992 theoretical legs.
  • Like 1

You never said the bus was moving. :) Which means the driver may or may not be there. Which means that there are 10990 confirmed legs, and 10992 theoretical legs.

Technically true, nice way of surmising that. I should have said that when I was told I was wrong. You loopholed the loophole! (Btw, i updated my response to you, sorry that it didn't all get put in you quote. Anyways, very good game, I'll come back to this some other time!

--> Just came to mind, if I were to loophole the loophole that you used to loophole my loophole (lol this is getting confusing), then I would say, who would leave seven girls, with seven bags, filled with seven cats and seven kittens each alone in a bus? It would seem logical that they would supervision, I mean let's be serious here, that's a lot of cats... Lol! Anyways, why would they be in the bus alone? So, this is my loophole, to counter the loophole that you used to loophole my answer... Anyways, talk to ya later Director!

Technically true, nice way of surmising that. I should have said that when I was told I was wrong. You loopholed the loophole! (Btw, i updated my response to you, sorry that it didn't all get put in you quote. Anyways, very good game, I'll come back to this some other time!

--> Just came to mind, if I were to loophole the loophole that you used to loophole my loophole (lol this is getting confusing), then I would say, who would leave seven girls, with seven bags, filled with seven cats and seven kittens each alone in a bus? It would seem logical that they would supervision, I mean let's be serious here, that's a lot of cats... Lol! Anyways, why would they be in the bus alone? So, this is my loophole, to counter the loophole that you used to loophole my answer... Anyways, talk to ya later Director!

A inattentive bus driver would, or perhaps the busdriver is simply outside of the bus loading luggage. :D

Why do people Spoil Halo 4?

Because people feel the need to ruin things for other people. Or try to bring people down to their level.

Very well director, I have yet another challenge for you. (I'm sorry if I keep posting here, I just find this is a really fun game!) So, here's my question: What does this mean?

23-8-1-20 4-15 9 8-1-22-5 20-15 4-15 20-15 5-1-18-14 20-8-5 22-9-20-1-13-9-14 16 1-23-1-18-4

Can you break the code?

Very well director, I have yet another challenge for you. (I'm sorry if I keep posting here, I just find this is a really fun game!) So, here's my question: What does this mean?

23-8-1-20 4-15 9 8-1-22-5 20-15 4-15 20-15 5-1-18-14 20-8-5 22-9-20-1-13-9-14 16 1-23-1-18-4

Can you break the code?

"what do I have to do to earn the vitamin p award"

23/5-5-12-12, 25-15-21'12-12 8-1-22-5 20-15 4-15 2-5-20-20-5-18 20-8-1-14 20-8-1-20. :D

9/5 11-14-15-23 20-8-9-19 3-15-4-5 2-25 8-5-1-18-20.

Also, /5 implies capitalization.

PS: hate to brag but...

pwned_gamer_gaming_owned_video_games_post_card-p239013621894082672envli_400.jpg

• Like 2

"Well, you'll have to do better than that" and "I know this code by heart" Lol! You're pretty awesome Director! :)

But seriously, is the only way to earn the Vitamin P achievement to defeat you by giving you a question you fail to answer?

Fine, and if you say I must do better than I shall try. I've had to do a little research to ask you these questions, as the sciences are not my strong suit, I'm more of a historian, but I will see if I can challenge you a little.

Q1: How is the lymph system involved in the absorption of the products for digestion?

Q2: Balance for me (and I mean in the field of chemistry): CuSCN+KIO3+HCI === CuSO4+KCI+HCN+ICI+H2O

Q3: What was the first map I posted here on the forum? (Yeah this is kinda cheap, but not impossible to find...)

Triple threat, I hope this is slightly more challenging for you Director :) Thanks for playing, this is pretty cool.