Ask The Director.

The Director

What would you do if you were in WW2 on the U.S.S. Enterprise(most famous warship in the U.S. Navy history, not the Star Trek one)

I would probably be on guard duty, because that's what Marines do on ships that aren't dropping them somewhere lol A lot of Marines I know hate Naval combat because we feel useless. Just sort of sitting there waiting to be blown out of the water. They actually mention a feeling similar to that in the Halo novels a couple of times. There is nothing worse for a Marine than feeling completely useless.

1: What/Were are the largest towers in Human existence

2: How many warships and planes did the U.S.S. Enterprise sink/shot down

3: What are the most effective anger relief management

1. The top five are the Burj Khalifa, Taipei 101, World Financial Center, and Petronas towers 1 and 2.

2. This info is unclear, as the USS Enterprise was usually accompanied by various other warships during battles. :/ Sorry.

3. Meditation is a good one. Or playing a relaxing game or relaxing music. Deep breaths, eating something, and exercise help too. :)

mmmm, Which Australian comedian (present working) has a fake leg due to losing it when he was born?

I think you are talking about Adam Hills, but I thought it was his foot that he has a fake of lol

Not only did you get it right, you also picked up the trick part :P

Ok, where was the first film (moving film) played at?

Sanford University lol However, the "film" in question is subject to debate as to whether or not it counts as the first moving film. It's called "Sallie Gardner at a Gallop".

1: Who are the most trained Military groups(Any nation, I know some maybe Classified but answer with as many as you can)

2: What is the best team up you can think of(Military question)

3: What is the worst known disaster on the world

1. The top ones that I'm allowed to name are the USMC Recon, the Army Green Berets, the Russian Spetznaz, the Navy Seals, the British SAS, and the Australian SAS. Recon being the least trained (in total) of the rest of these groups. The reason the US Army Rangers aren't named here is because USMC Recon goes through the entirety of ranger school before moving on to other, more difficult training (such as MARSOC). Also, the USMC Recon has an extensive training regiment prior to going to Ranger school, and as I said, Recon is the least trained out of the groups mentioned.

2. A modern fireteam. That consists of 1 pointman with a service rifle/carbine, 1 M203 (known as the team commander), 1 SAW gunner, and 1 support gunner. Sometimes, a fifth member will be added, and will either be rear guard or back-up pointman. These small groups are very effective in combat.

3. Chernobyl would be my opinion on this matter. There is still radiation in that area. As far as natural disasters go, the tsunami that pegged Japan recently would be up there as well, because it killed many, many people and had the potential to make areas of Japan unlivable due to the Power Plant nearly going critical.

In halo legends what are the names of the group of ODST's in the chapter Babysitter?

O'Brien, Dutch, and Checkman. :D The eavesdropper was named Berger.

What is all of this stuff about Spartan-IVs made of Marines, Holodeck, etc etc. Did i miss something?

Alright, so basically the Spartan-IV's are volunteers from different lines of service who undergo some form of genetic enhancement and rigorous training. The training is similar to what the SII's and SIII's went through, but more compact. The Genetic Enhancement they go through is based off of the SIII program, but more refined and suitable for an adult rather than a preteen.

The multiplayer in Halo 4 will be taking place on-board the UNSC Infinity, and is basically training for the Spartan IV's. These "War Games" take place on a Holodeck. :D

• Like 1

Alright, so basically the Spartan-IV's are volunteers from different lines of service who undergo some form of genetic enhancement and rigorous training. The training is similar to what the SII's and SIII's went through, but more compact. The Genetic Enhancement they go through is based off of the SIII program, but more refined and suitable for an adult rather than a preteen.

The multiplayer in Halo 4 will be taking place on-board the UNSC Infinity, and is basically training for the Spartan IV's. These "War Games" take place on a Holodeck. :D

Game breaker- The holo deck breaks like in Star Trek, causing your profile to corrupt and become unplayable. How awesome would that be as a game mode?

Game breaker- The holo deck breaks like in Star Trek, causing your profile to corrupt and become unplayable. How awesome would that be as a game mode?

Roflmao That would completely ruin people's days xD Imagine having to wander around the Infinity as your SIV because you can't play multiplayer! xD
  • Like 1

1: How many tons of bombs were dropped in the WWII era alone

2: How many tons of bombs did 1 warship use/detonate

3: How heavy are the biggest warships from wooden hulled ships to now

1. Appx. 2,770,540 tons.

2. On average, about 10,000 tons were used by any given warship during WWII.

3. The USS Enterprise CVN-65 is currently the world's largest ever warship, weighing in at 93,500 tonnes.

1: How long can a Human suffer pain before dying by the severity of pain

2: How many beers can a normal person drink before going 6 feet under

3: How long can a ship stay afloat after torpedo hits

4: How long can a Human survive in extreme conditions

1. Varies from person to person. Can be hours, days, or weeks. Even months.

2. Depends on the beer. However many it takes to get them to above 40% blood/alcohol level. Again, this depends on the person.

3. Depends on the size, shape, and armor of said ship. Also depends on where the torpedo connects. Could be anywhere from minutes to days, or even not at all.

4. You sure are on a roll with vague questions lol This depends on size, weight, what the person is wearing, if they are doing anything to survive, and whatnot. The main cause of death in these situations is Hypo and Hyper thermia, which can kill someone in minutes or hours, depending on the size and weight of the individual in question.

1: What would the heaviest Non-Military vehicle be

2: How long can a Human(still alive) last without renewing oxygen(like being in a closed casket, or 6 feet under)

3: How long can a Human last without water and food(like in deserts)

4: How long are biggest bridges on the world

5: How much material is used in constructing skyscrapers

1: What would the heaviest Non-Military vehicle be

2: How long can a Human(still alive) last without renewing oxygen(like being in a closed casket, or 6 feet under)

3: How long can a Human last without water and food(like in deserts)

4: How long are biggest bridges on the world

5: How much material is used in constructing skyscrapers

1. The Antonov AN-225 Mriya

2. Depends on the person. Generally, if they are deprived of oxygen, 4 minutes until brain damage or death.

3. Three days at max. They would die of dehydration.

4. The Danyang-Kunshan Grand Bridge is 164,800 m long, the second longest is the Tianjin Grand Bridge which is 113,700 m long.

5. Under 700,000 tonnes of material lol I say this because the world's largest skyscraper weighs appx 700,000 tonnes.