Ask The Director.

The Director

Do you like turtles? :D

Turtles are cool. They just go through life, chillin. Turtles don't chase people to bite them, and they don't try to eat your food off your plate. So yeah, I like turtles.

I hate to be mean Director but the afghanistan figght isnt technically a war. It was just a send troops to promote democracy and freedom in the world kind of thing. It isnt a war soo realistically youu are not a war vetern. How old are you?

I am 22 years old. Actually, the sending troops into Afghanistan is because on September 18, 2001 the United States Congress effectively declared war on the Taliban because they were harboring Al Qaeda forces that were directly responsible for the September 11 attacks on the Twin Towers in New York city. The mission in Afghanistan was to eliminate High Profile Al Qaeda Targets, and to overthrow the Taliban Regime. We've accomplished the first task, however the Taliban are still fighting. Not to mention the 2,016 American fatalities (mind you, those are just those that have died, not those who are missing limbs) and all of the deaths of the "Coalition Forces" (27 different countries, btw, not including the Nato forces). Not to mention the fact that all of those who have fought in Afghanistan are listed as "War Veterans". I'm not sure where you got the "Technically isn't a war" thing from, but I assure you that you are mistaken.

Director Y U NO Direct?

Oh but I do. I just do it subtly. ;D

We know they'll be tweaking things in H4 before the big release. My question is: Do you think they'll also change some of the weak SFX on the guns?

Seriously, the only one I like is the AR. <_<

The weapons may sound "weak" but they DO sound more realistic. The Battle Rifle sounds very similar to an M16A-4 on Burst Fire, and the DMR sounds like the M16A-4 on single fire. When firing an assault rifle, the most pronounced sound you hear is actually the buffer spring rather than the gunshot itself.
  • Like 2

Is it possible to go through the ENTIRE Reach campagin on legendary and die less than 3 times? Oh and does the Reach version of the EOD helmate look sorta like an elephant to you?

Yes it is, there are people who have done the entire campaign on LASO without dying. At all. Scary world out there o.o

And elephants usually have rather long noses, so I've never made a connection between EOD and elephant head. lol

puppies or kittens?

I'd prefer puppies. Cats are harder to train.

One day, a person went to horse racing area, Instead of counting the number of human and horses, he instead counted 74 heads and 196 legs. Yet he knew the number of humans and horses there. How did he do it, and how many humans and horses are there?

24 horses and 50 humans.

Humans + Horses = 74 heads

2Humans + 4Horses = 196 legs

(2Humans + 4Horses) - (2 Humans + 2Horses) = 196 - 148

2Horses = 48

Horses = 24

Humans + (24) = 74

Horses = 74 - 24

Horses = 50

• Like 2

How bad does it hurt when you get struck by lightning?

This really depends on the person. Some people who've been hit by lightning report very little pain, while others say it's the worst pain they've ever had.

Part of a redstone line I laid out is pitch black. Not even dim red. And it wont activate. What's wrong?

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Redstone_Wire Read up on redstone and try to see if you are doing something wrong :)
  • Like 1

If both are served in the same quantity with no toppings, which is the worst: a strawberry smoothie or vanilla ice cream?

Well, I'm not a big fan of strawberry smoothies, but if you mean which is worse FOR you, the smoothie commonly has between 155-255 calories. The Vanilla Ice Cream has an average of 145. So it would be the smoothie.

Do you prefer chocoloate cookie or plan cookie ? Stephen Hawking or Michio ckikua an asian scientist

Chocolate cookie and Stephen Hawking.

What dissapears when it goes from there to here and reappears when it goes from here to there?

t.
  • Like 1

Guest Gamer Team

Chocolate cookie and Stephen Hawking.

t.

T-bag or shot gun to face? Chocolate is like tbag Plan is shotgun to face but shot gin to face is a effective tactic

What is your take on all of the Halo 4 info being shown, do you wish to see more, or are you worried that you may see too much information and somehow ruin the experience of Halo 4? Also, if you do choose that you want to see more, more of what? Campaign, Multiplayer, ect...

What is your take on all of the Halo 4 info being shown, do you wish to see more, or are you worried that you may see too much information and somehow ruin the experience of Halo 4? Also, if you do choose that you want to see more, more of what? Campaign, Multiplayer, ect...

I do fear that it will "Spoil" the game for me, so if there WERE to be more info shown I would prefer it to be Multiplayer so that it doesn't give away the campaign.
  • Like 1