Player in search of clan

Hey my name is james iv just started playing on live after a year and looking for a Halo reach clan to join :) I'm a warrant office grade one currently but still ranking up if anyones interested in me joining il happily do a try out and have a crack on :) my gamertag is CptHamSandwich :)

Hey jfusco92 :turned: I'm in FTG which stands for Full Throttle Gaming. We aren't really a clan but a Gaming community. Our main point is to have as much fun as we possibly can. We have daily activites throughout the week (Custom games, Squad battles, Matchmaking nights, etc.) We aslo have a well put Code of Conduct and Ranking Structure. I'm currently General over a squad and we would love if you decided to join us at anytime. If you don't want to join you are still always welcome to chill with us. Here is a link to our website

http://ftggaming.net/forums/

Hope you decide to join FTG. You can contact me here, on FTG's Forums, or on Xbox Live

GamerTag: FTG JuiceBox v2

• 2 weeks later...

If your looking for a clan i would suggest USG or UnSeriousGaming we have a lot of fun we enjoy playing custom games alot but we also get competitive which is the serious part of the clan but we always joke around and have fun and we really need more members two members just left because they couldnt handle the unseriousness just kidding