Kharanjul Kai

Will there be a Halo 2 Remake?

They need to have a remake of Halo 2 for the 360 so that all the Halo games are playable on 360!

I have never heard any sort of confirmed info on this... But I really do hope they make it happen. Despite that it may take another year or two, after halo 4 comes out.

I really hope they do. So far the only way to play Halo 2 is on PC or with an original X-Box disc. :( I wish they would at least put it in the XBL Arcade, so that I can relive my cherished moments of Halo history by playing all the games in a row. :/

I would love a halo 2 remake! That game had my favourite campaign.

They need to make a remake of Halo 2; it was a great game and everyone loved it.

However, I don't think people will want to wait another ten years for it; people will grow tired; people will get older; it will not matter.

Probably Halo's 15 annivesary? or 20? either way is gonn abe a long time from now. Hopefully they'll do it though, I never got the chance to play Halo 2 in a large amount.

They need to have a remake of Halo 2 for the 360 so that all the Halo games are playable on 360!

But I play Halo 2 on my xbox.

Guest hotdog8818

Well the title pretty much says it all. It would be nice to play my fav game again but with new graphics and what not.

I .think it would be great. If they made halo 2 but I doubt it only reason they made a remake for halo 1 is because halo 1 basicly started other games likes call of duty. No halo no cod..

if they do.... they better keep everything the same!!!!!!!!! except unlock and fix, theater mode, spectator mode, headhunter, use better graphic engine, but everything must be the same. same sounds, no new battle rifle or pistol models and alike... keep it the same!!!!!! no new sounds. but put the mongoose in it! and CO-OP ONLINE WITH 16 PEOPELZZZZZZZZZZ :)

I say no, why not just create a whole new halo?

Or another game at that.

I appreciate the remake of Halo CE, but thats just because it it was the one that started it all.

• Like 1

343 said they'll problebly make it inbeetween Halo 4 and Halo 5.

When did 343 say this lol?

if they do.... they better keep everything the same!!!!!!!!! except unlock and fix, theater mode, spectator mode, headhunter, use better graphic engine, but everything must be the same. same sounds, no new battle rifle or pistol models and alike... keep it the same!!!!!! no new sounds. but put the mongoose in it! and CO-OP ONLINE WITH 16 PEOPELZZZZZZZZZZ :)

I agree everything should stay the same if possible but 16 player co op would never work lol. You couldnt even begin to play campaign with 16 players, just wouldn't work.

I agree everything should stay the same if possible but 16 player co op would never work lol. You couldnt even begin to play campaign with 16 players, just wouldn't work.

Completely agree, I'd could safely say, i wouldn't even enjoy that.

Would love to see a remake as much as the next kid but, I think 343 should concentrate on the new games for a little while first.

Doubtful. And if they do theyll take away some of my favorite parts such as BXRing, double shots, superjumping, getting out of maps, ect. Itll never be the same.

Doubtful. And if they do theyll take away some of my favorite parts such as BXRing, double shots, superjumping, getting out of maps, ect. Itll never be the same.

Very true and very sad. It wouldn't be the same without all the glitches but I would still play a H2 remake regardless.

I think there will be. If 343 made H:CEA, then I think they will recreate Halo 2 and bring it back to life.