Will there be a Halo 2 Remake?

Guest hotdog8818

Well the title pretty much says it all. It would be nice to play my fav game again but with new graphics and what not.

I .think it would be great. If they made halo 2 but I doubt it only reason they made a remake for halo 1 is because halo 1 basicly started other games likes call of duty. No halo no cod..

if they do.... they better keep everything the same!!!!!!!!! except unlock and fix, theater mode, spectator mode, headhunter, use better graphic engine, but everything must be the same. same sounds, no new battle rifle or pistol models and alike... keep it the same!!!!!! no new sounds. but put the mongoose in it! and CO-OP ONLINE WITH 16 PEOPELZZZZZZZZZZ :)

if they do.... they better keep everything the same!!!!!!!!! except unlock and fix, theater mode, spectator mode, headhunter, use better graphic engine, but everything must be the same. same sounds, no new battle rifle or pistol models and alike... keep it the same!!!!!! no new sounds. but put the mongoose in it! and CO-OP ONLINE WITH 16 PEOPELZZZZZZZZZZ :)

I agree everything should stay the same if possible but 16 player co op would never work lol. You couldnt even begin to play campaign with 16 players, just wouldn't work.

I agree everything should stay the same if possible but 16 player co op would never work lol. You couldnt even begin to play campaign with 16 players, just wouldn't work.

Completely agree, I'd could safely say, i wouldn't even enjoy that.

Doubtful. And if they do theyll take away some of my favorite parts such as BXRing, double shots, superjumping, getting out of maps, ect. Itll never be the same.

Very true and very sad. It wouldn't be the same without all the glitches but I would still play a H2 remake regardless.