Just Accept the change

Spyro

1. Those are only my online hours and I have played many more hours offline in custom games.
  2. You shouldn't judge a gamer by the number of hours they've played.
  3. Yes I do understand what makes Halo what it is, a great game.
  4. What I don't understand is why people are complaining when all they hear are silly rumors from third person sources.
  5. I personally don't think you are very intellegent and you will, most likely, prove me right by actually carring enough about this comment to retaliate and post something back about how unintellegent I am.
  6. To the people who read this, this site will be even more awesome than what it already is when the members learn to stop hatting. So lets all make this site better by stopping the hatting on 343i and Halo 4. Which I can't stress enough, hasn't even come out yet!

Haters, and I don't mean that you're a hater just by leaving a mild comment on why you don't like something but that you continuely keep bashing on it because you don't have enough information to truely understand what it is that you are hating on, please do not leave a comment about this post. When I say post, I mean what you're reading right now, not the thread. I am not calling you ignorant, but there has already been confusion about what I've said.

NOTE: Haters, yes you are entitled to your opinion, and so am I. So let's all just stop saying that someones opinion is wrong. If you disagree then just say you do and explain why, there is no need for name calling or anything of the kind. Thank you for readin this whole comment before leaving a comment.

You are just not a very good player. Below average players don't want any skill gap what so ever(generally). ( Just saying it how i see it)

Most people are complaining because they know halo reach was a bad game(halo wise,it had many things in it which reduces skill gap, I could list some of them but I don't want too right now). And because of halo reach being a bad game they do not want halo 4 to follow in the footsteps of it. So they will complain about bad changes they see and I don't at all blame them.

Skill gap was a very important part of halo and I have seen many updates all ready that will reduce it more. In a 1v1 fight in halo the person with the better aim/strafe should win the fight. Not the person who has the better AA or unlocked the best amour for their spartan or spawned with the best weapon. Halo use to be about players with even equipment and the better player winning games by using strats(IE getting the power weapons and using them effectively, or map positioning) Or winning by simply being a better players (aim/strafe wise).

I can see where you are coming from not to complain about a game that has not been released but that being said i hope you understand why people complain, they just don't want a big disappointment like reach was.

p.s i am glad you did not call me ignorant but i wish the same could be said about you.(this is what you said: I personally don't think you are very intellegent and you will, most likely, prove me right by actually carring enough about this comment to retaliate and post something back about how unintellegent I am.) btw its intelligent not intellegent.

hth

So.. you are making a thread addressing the people who disagree with you, the only for the people who already agree?

I can't stress this enough. For those who read this thread and comment, please read all of the post!

i just wish they made the mk V helmet not as bulky in the mouth area but other than that i think its going to be a good game for what iv'e seen of it. and the main thing i don't want to see at the start of the game is the master chief with equipment from reach unless he comes across some wreckage from before reach was glassed, he shouldn't start with any. that's the big problem i'm worried about

You are just not a very good player. Below average players don't want any skill gap what so ever(generally). ( Just saying it how i see it)

Most people are complaining because they know halo reach was a bad game(halo wise,it had many things in it which reduces skill gap, I could list some of them but I don't want too right now). And because of halo reach being a bad game they do not want halo 4 to follow in the footsteps of it. So they will complain about bad changes they see and I don't at all blame them.

Skill gap was a very important part of halo and I have seen many updates all ready that will reduce it more. In a 1v1 fight in halo the person with the better aim/strafe should win the fight. Not the person who has the better AA or unlocked the best amour for their spartan or spawned with the best weapon. Halo use to be about players with even equipment and the better player winning games by using strats(IE getting the power weapons and using them effectively, or map positioning) Or winning by simply being a better players (aim/strafe wise).

I can see where you are coming from not to complain about a game that has not been released but that being said i hope you understand why people complain, they just don't want a big disappointment like reach was.

p.s i am glad you did not call me ignorant but i wish the same could be said about you.(this is what you said: I personally don't think you are very intellegent and you will, most likely, prove me right by actually carring enough about this comment to retaliate and post something back about how unintellegent I am.) btw its intelligent not intellegent.

hth

So you're saying that because I have spotty WI-FI and am unable to play on live that often that I'm a bad player? Do you realize what you're saying? You're saying that because I don't play on live very often that I am a bad player. If my WI-FI wasn't so damn spotty I may have considered inviting you to a game to prove just how wrong you are. Also, have you played Halo 4? If so, I know a lot of people who would just love to know exactly how you got the game so early. No, you didn't play Halo 4 yet? Well then stop saying that multiplayer is going to be ruined.

P.S. Thank you for proving me right.

So you're saying that because I have spotty WI-FI and am unable to play on live that often that I'm a bad player? Do you realize what you're saying? You're saying that because I don't play on live very often that I am a bad player. If my WI-FI wasn't so damn spotty I may have considered inviting you to a game to prove just how wrong you are. Also, have you played Halo 4? If so, I know a lot of people who would just love to know exactly how you got the game so early. No, you didn't play Halo 4 yet? Well then stop saying that multiplayer is going to be ruined.

P.S. Thank you for proving me right.

Sorry mate are you really that dumb?

First off I did not say you were a bad player I said you are below average. I said this because on average you get killed 2 times on xbox live before you get 1 kill (0.5~ kd)(If this does not show you are below average I do not know what does). I was never referring to the time you have played this game to be low so there for you have to be a bad player.

Second off I was basing all the examples of halo 4 from information that has already been released(which still can change yet before the game is released) and if you did not realize that I was using examples from the information that has been released then I suggest you have a look around.

Thirdly I personally have never said multi-player is ruined. I was just comparing the current out look of the game to older halo games and I was trying to give you some insight into why people do complain about these things.

I suggest you look at your arguments from both sides in the future (why people complain, and why they should not complain)

Sorry mate are you really that dumb?

First off I did not say you were a bad player I said you are below average. I said this because on average you get killed 2 times on xbox live before you get 1 kill (0.5~ kd)(If this does not show you are below average I do not know what does). I was never referring to the time you have played this game to be low so there for you have to be a bad player.

Second off I was basing all the examples of halo 4 from information that has already been released(which still can change yet before the game is released) and if you did not realize that I was using examples from the information that has been released then I suggest you have a look around.

Thirdly I personally have never said multi-player is ruined. I was just comparing the current out look of the game to older halo games and I was trying to give you some insight into why people do complain about these things.

I suggest you look at your arguments from both sides in the future (why people complain, and why they should not complain)

Are you juat here to try and get the grenade award? If so then I no longer care enough to even read your posts after this. So good bye and good good luck you ignorant little fanboy. And no, this doesn't mean that you win, it means that i'm just tired of posting back at the same person. So if you have something to say to me directly just find me in the shout box.

I have two magor concerns with Halo 4. After playing halo 2 it will be hard to say good bye to the originial battle rifle scope.

And my other concern is no elites in multi player.

I'm glad there are still gamers other than myself and Fal 'Taralumee who care about wether elites are in multiplayer or not. But don't worry, they'll probably still be in custom games and forge, just not multiplayer.

I'm glad there are still gamers other than myself and Fal 'Taralumee who care about wether elites are in multiplayer or not. But don't worry, they'll probably still be in custom games and forge, just

not multiplayer.

They are in custom games, forge, and campaign. This is what I have been trying to explain to the elite fans everywhere. That just because they will not be in multiplayer, it is not the end of the world. Elite clans can still enjoy themselves in custom games. I'm honestly surprised that this topic has still been continuing... But I'm out now.

Are you juat here to try and get the grenade award? If so then I no longer care enough to even read your posts after this. So good bye and good good luck you ignorant little fanboy. And no, this doesn't mean that you win, it means that i'm just tired of posting back at the same person. So if you have something to say to me directly just find me in the shout box.

Wow, clap clap. All i was trying to do was give you a perspective from both sides of your argument because you are very biased.

I read the OP, but didnt bother reading the rest. But I am just gonna say this to the original poster- you're saying that a "true diehard Halo player" should just stop complaining and live with the changes, but if you picked up the game at the Halo 3 stage, you can not consider yourself a "true hardcore, diehard, death to the grunts halo fan". You never got to see Halo in its prime and glory. You never got to understand why those of us who were there in the beginning loved the old ones so much better, and hate all the changes. That's just my 2 cents..

Decided it was time I stepped in here. First off, you all need to remove yourselves from the pedestal. Everything I have read thus far is simply over-inflated opinion, with no basis for truth or proof there of. Second, telling people they suck in any shape or form is below you. So what if everyone is not as good as you, or they prefer a different style of gaming. Does that make you superior?

Now for some of the things I have an issue with....

Ctrl X You, you went on to say that anyone who played Reach for little time, does not know what makes a good Halo game? That lone stement shows your closed view, and your intolorance for anything other than what you deam to be true or "real" in terms of all things Halo. I have been around gaming before Halo, and played every title. I like Reach just as much as any other previous title. In some ways, Reach is superior to the rest. I don't really have time to type it all out for you, but search around for my posts or ask around about me...you'll see or find what I ams aying here. Halo means different things to every single gamer. There is no true or right way to make or break the Halo expereince. The expereince in question along with quality, is purely up to each individual.

DragonMonday, I understand your complaints and see where you are going, but there is no need to perpetuate a flame war any further. You said your piece and gave your opinions, now it's time to step aside and take the peacefull road. Replying back to insults or rants will only further fuel the roughness in here.

Viva, adapting is what is going on right now. The gaming industry and the way in which we play is right smack dab in the middle of an enormous evolution. Long gone are the days of gameplay of the previous Halo titles, and the same can be said for the previous various other titles we enjoy. A new generation of gamer is now beginning to emerge. And as such, the newest generation must be thought of and nutured the same way we were. Asking people to adapt is not a silly or "retarded" notion. And please watch the mental disability comments.....

As for anyone else here who has a problem and has done nothing more than to contribute to this already dead and way off topic post......GET OVER IT. This is why the community is no longer great, and this is why the rest of the gaming world laughs at us. we can't even get along well enough to debate peacefully with eachother. Have any of you read thru this thread fully, and completely absorbed what was said, how it was said and why? Please please please, enough already. Change is happening and it isn't going to stop. You can either choose to move forward and embrace the new gameplay generation of goodness in-store for us, or you can choose to stay back a while and play thru more comfortable expereinces. Either way, you win, and it is neither right or wrong. Lets leave it at that.

• Like 1

If you are a true hardcore, diehard, death to the grunts halo fan,

NAOOOOOOOOOO. We can't have that. We need our Helium-addicts to provide humor for the rest of the community to SMILE SMILE SMILE at. In all seriousness though, You've got very wise words of wisdom. Halo Already tried the Call Of Duty approach with Reach's Elites, and how well did that turn out? Exactly, nobody used them. With Halo 4 along the way, we can all hope for the best when it comes to balanced gameplay that anyone can get into, but difficult to Master. And yes, being a fan since Combat Evolved, I can certainly say the series has come a long way since then. We've gone through Overpowered pistols (Halo 1) to deliberate bad balance choices, CURSE YOU ROCKETS, (Halo 2) to the most balanced mainstream halo game that we know today. (Halo 3.) I've got high hopes for 343, ESPECIALLY since they created Halo Wars, the most creative and competitive game of the series requiring though processes that don't stoop down to Average sore losers that whine every time you get one frag. All I can say is... HIGH HOPES FOR HALO 4, AND HONOR TO ALL FELLOW PACK MATES THAT AGREE WITH ME.

Please don't assume that kids or yonger players are low in thought process or intelligence. Are you implying my son and daughter are inferior in some way? Do you realize how insensative that sounds. Many of our members here are of a younger age, and most of which whom would probably feel insulted. I am asking you kindly, this once, to please respect other members here regardless of age, gender and so on.

• Like 2

Please don't assume that kids or yonger players are low in thought process or intelligence. Are you implying my son and daughter are inferior in some way? Do you realize how insensative that sounds. Many of our members here are of a younger age, and most of which whom would probably feel insulted. I am asking you kindly, this once, to please respect other members here regardless of age, gender and so on.

You, good sir, Get one edit for that. Valid point. Sorry about that, I've just had REALLY bad experiences when I used to have my Gold Subscription. I went online to play against people willing to have a evenly balanced match, and then I get people that swear me off every 2 seconds. It wasn't fun, and I wasn't trying to be rude. I'm sure your Son / Daughters are awesome because you taught them to have common sense, unlike some of the people I met online... T.T

• Like 1

Well said, Twin. I'm sure you all know my age; I am only 12. And I, for one hate it when people automatically assume that just because of age, they are always inferior in every way. I can prove not so, and I have multiple times before. A good percentage of the time, one my age will easily prove themselves right against somebody double their age. Like I said, I have done it before. I ask of anybody with that state of mind, to kindly reconsider their opinions.

• Like 2

You should get ready to "lose it" then. Cod and halo will always be compared against one another. Just because your tired of the comparison doesn't mean we should stop worrying about halo 4. You say we should just accept change if we are true fans but thats not the case. I think a "true" fan is entitled to be a bit skeptical about alll the new additions coming to our favorite gaming series EVER. Now if you dont see the comparisons between halo 4 and COD then it's because you dont want to see the truth. As much as I hate Cod games, I have to admit halo 4 is somewhat following aspects of COD. We have a rank system like COD, we unlock weapons like COD and I hear you will have an option to buy something like a perk where you can carry an extra.grenade and things like that. If your telling me halo 4 is NOTHING like COD then your in denial, maybe gameplay not so much but the small things are what makes the difference anyway. With all that said I am still looking forward to playing halo 4 and I will still be buying it.

I read the OP, but didnt bother reading the rest. But I am just gonna say this to the original poster- you're saying that a "true diehard Halo player" should just stop complaining and live with the changes, but if you picked up the game at the Halo 3 stage, you can not consider yourself a "true hardcore, diehard, death to the grunts halo fan". You never got to see Halo in its prime and glory. You never got to understand why those of us who were there in the beginning loved the old ones so much better, and hate all the changes. That's just my 2 cents..

I played the first two, just not at their release dates. I didn't play Combat Evolved until 2004. I loved it. My friend got Halo 2 a few months after release and we played hours together. What I meant was that I wasn't there for their releases, not that I never played them.

Ok guys, you're all telling me that I need to stop telling you to all accept the changes. that the changes are bad. that they shouldn't change halo. well just please find a way to tell me how halo would have gotten to where it is today without change. just answer me that. because without changes made to halo, you wouldn't even have online multiplayer for halo in the first place.

Well said, Twin. I'm sure you all know my age; I am only 12. And I, for one hate it when people automatically assume that just because of age, they are always inferior in every way. I can prove not so, and I have multiple times before. A good percentage of the time, one my age will easily prove themselves right against somebody double their age. Like I said, I have done it before. I ask of anybody with that state of mind, to kindly reconsider their opinions.

Wish Granted. I'll never use that term ever again. And You've got a Pinkie Promise on that one. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to torture myself with Zero 2 S-Rank run as punishiment for that.